Tapout is offline Senior Member

cycle update--2 weeks gone by

just a quick cycle update and question
    2 weeks on today
    750mg week sus/omni
    400mg week deca
    25mg day dbol
    so far gone from 241 to 243 and lost about 2 inches in waist--top 4 abs in---best dbol i ever took shoulders are rounding and upper body looking alot thicker even calves have grown
    dropped carbs and major up in protein with a goal for this cycle to go to 245-250 area and get very lean at about 10-12% body fat

my question is this: i was planning on first 3 weeks doing dbol should i go to 4 weeks instead and up dose to 30 or 35 mg per day or keep the same dose just add the other week

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I say if its working keep the dose, and through in another week I like to go 4 weeks on the d-bol. Other then that good job brother keep up the hard work and keep us posted.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    If you don't have a problem holding water, which you probably don't since you gained a few pounds and dropped a few inches, then go for it.
    Make it 4 weeks and bring it up to 40 mg.

Just my .02

How long is your cycle by the way?

8 - 10 weeks-- got enough for 10 but i go by gains if they stop why keep pumping. if im still gaining by week 8 i will go 10 if not then after week 8 i will go to am dbol at 15mg per day 2 weeks after last injection(maybe sooner)then stay with it through clomid and about 2-4 weeks beyond

G-S Guest
    Tapout, I thought I read that you were gonna run some Fina in there as well? If so, what week are you going to start?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Let me tell you guys. Tapout has made great progress in the last 2 weeks. JJ and I were questioning his new diet plan to lean out at first and his dedication but he supprised us, though its only been a month so far. Since he started his new diet about a month or so ago and he is aleady starting to make a major transformation. As an example for you guys that are familure with jiu-jutsu, I could not even come close to closing my guard on him before but now I can close, lock, and hold it so I would say that he has lost more than the 2 inches he is saying. My suggestion for you bro is bump the dbol up to 35mgs and stay on the dbol for another week. Why not, it is still working for you. Just concentrate on your goal. You have already set your mind to it, now all you have to do is stay focused.

gettin stupid --no i decided im gonna run fina with deca and dbol next year. i am doing this test cycle and will do another test cycle (4 bottles t200) oct-nov-dec area then the fina cycle next may-june-july area

KS-- thanks bro for the good words--i and anyone can diet and lose fat when the mind is set to it -- thats the hardest part setting the mind to it--i knew once i did it i would impress

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    What Landshark said.

Thread Information