kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

Cool Test E and Water Retention

For someone who held relativly high water retention on deca do you think while on test e eq tbol and var this would become a problem?? I am going to be running arimdex at 1mg ed as well as novla 20mg ed through the cycle the test e is 500 mg ew 1-14 eq is 600 mg ew 1-13 tbol 75mg ed 1-7 var 60mg ed 7-16 I really do not want to hold any water so let me know your opinons thanks

your arimidex dosage is a little high. lower it to .5 if your running it without nolva. if you have both on hand..run 10 mg nolva , .25 liquidex. Liquidex is very potent for taking the water out.

dont be suprised to see a little water with your cycle, just make sure you keep it under control, dont go on a tangent and eat all u can see because u feel the need to bulk. keep your calories clean and dont let your carbs get too high. a good cardio program will help out alot too.

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    1mg is to high but im prone to the water retention so .50 and 20mg of novla is still to high??

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Water retention helps the muscles expand from inside a lil, gives sight added strength, gives cusioning to the joints as well, so a lil bit of water retention IMO is considerably good.

Try and watch the sodium level intake in your diet. Sodium promotes water retention. Drink loads of water so these water storing electrolytes can be flushsed off. I normally take 10mg's ED of Nolva on a cycle to prevent water bloat. It sure works for me. I do still get a lil water retention but doesn't bother me that much. Good Luck.
    Last edited by grimnlock; 01-05-2006 at 10:36 AM.

Thread Information