oneuglymofo is offline New Member

supplements while ON?

on test e , dbol , and deca can anyone tell me whether or not supplements such as nitric oxide, creatine, chitosan, chromium picolinate would cause any negative effects? im not takin all these just wondering about the effects on muscle as well as liver - while off i was taking the nitric oxide and got great vascularity and would def like to throw that back in the mix-- anyone? how bout ephedrine?

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by oneuglymofo
    on test e , dbol, and deca can anyone tell me whether or not supplements such as nitric oxide, creatine, chitosan, chromium picolinate would cause any negative effects? im not takin all these just wondering about the effects on muscle as well as liver - while off i was taking the nitric oxide and got great vascularity and would def like to throw that back in the mix-- anyone? how bout ephedrine?
    this depends on how much dbol u r taking. nitric oxide is pretty safe, its just an amino acid. creatine - hard on liver. chrom pic, pretty safe to. u still need supplements while on test if thats what ur asking. just make sure to drink enough water.

thx man

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by oneuglymofo
    on test e , dbol, and deca can anyone tell me whether or not supplements such as nitric oxide, creatine, chitosan, chromium picolinate would cause any negative effects? im not takin all these just wondering about the effects on muscle as well as liver - while off i was taking the nitric oxide and got great vascularity and would def like to throw that back in the mix-- anyone? how bout ephedrine?
    the best supplement for bodybuilding is your food/diet supplements are just that to supplement your diet, make sure your having enough meals within the day containing protien/carbs/fats and if you cant manage that introduce protien powders/meal replacements then you will grow, as for creatine and the rest of the aids id use it for pct to help maintain your gains..

thx bros

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    All those supps are fine. I'd add in some Liver support though since you are taking Dbol . So maybe ALA, NAC, Milk Thistle, Liv-52.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I hope this is a given but dont forget your multi vitamin, and glutamine.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    I hope this is a given but dont forget your multi vitamin, and glutamine.
    not really sold on glutamine anymore. i dont see or feel any real differences. do u?

Thread Information