YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

Novla dosages for gyno

hey guys i seem to have a small case of gyno and i was wondering what dosages i need to take to start... and what dosage i need to run for the rest of my cycle...

also i was wonderin.. does takin novla while ur on cyc reduce ur gains?? thanks... my buddy was teelin me to do 100mg novla too start.. sounded like alot

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    hey guys i seem to have a small case of gyno and i was wondering what dosages i need to take to start... and what dosage i need to run for the rest of my cycle...

also i was wonderin.. does takin novla while ur on cyc reduce ur gains?? thanks... my buddy was teelin me to do 100mg novla too start.. sounded like alot
    i would take 40 right now. and 40 per day for 5 days. 10 per day after that. if gyno gets worse bump to 60 per day, then 80 if needed. never take more than u need.
    yes it will reduce gains. not by much tho and gyno is worse.

POSH is offline Member

Please describe your "small case of gyno". What are the symptoms?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

i would start on 40mg per day and increase it by 20mg if you dont see improvment, i would always use it within a cycle and pct the benifit is far better than the gains you may lose
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-05-2006 at 06:53 AM.

YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Please describe your "small case of gyno". What are the symptoms?

just a small lump under the right nip, really small but clearly it cant be anything else

sounds like gyno...... 40 to 60 mgs of novla for couple weeks could potentially shrink it...mine seems to be shrinking

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg ????

no way

i dont use it on cycle unless i start to see signs of gyno and even then i only use 40mg

provirion is said to be more effective at combating gyno, although i havent tried it myself yet

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i went w/ 10 mgs/day from the start of my drol/sust cycle. at the end of last week my nipples were doing a tingle dance, so i bumped it to 20mgs/day. its now gone. but i was never gyno prone & never was a water retainer so everybody's dose will be different. so up it every 20mgs until sides subside.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Anti estrogens does not reduce gains! It does reduce water-gains so you might think you are gaining less, but make no mistake, its only water.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Anti estrogens does not reduce gains! It does reduce water-gains so you might think you are gaining less, but make no mistake, its only water.
    less water in muscle = smaller belly of muscle. dont forget about muscle memory. also u are able to push more weight when the muscle is more lubed. trust me bro, gains will be less while on anti e (and more prone to injury).

Thread Information