msu16366 is offline Member

SIck again on Anadrol

Well before I started this cycle I was sick with a sinus infection. I was on antibiotics and thought the infection was gone when I started my cycle. Now 2 weeks later I have a sinus infection again.
    Can I go get another prescription for the sinus infection. I dont want to be sick the whole cycle, or should I try to wait it out. However I always get the same sinus infection and it will not go away on its own. I tried to wait it out last time before cycle and it took me 2 weeks before I finally went to the doctor.
    Thanks guys,
    What would you do? I am on day 11 of my cycle. Up about 12 lbs

BOBBY D is offline Member
    good to hear that ur up 12lbs. im on anadrol myself w/ sust & im up 10lbs in 12 days. but answer to ur question, i dont think a sinus infection is drol related. go to the doc & get some zyrtec or something like that.

i am feeling a lil nausea on drol & thats the only side i see so far, except for a lil' sweating here & there. go to the doc bro & keep lifting..

SpiderRico is offline Member
    well i bet a sinus infection is better then a stomach virus while on cycle i had one of those for 3 week in a cycle and i couldnt stop crapping i would try and wait it out for a little if it doesnt get any better then i would get something for it

msu16366 is offline Member
    Well my doctor called me in a prescription, so I will be starting it today.
    I have been taking 100mgs of anadrol , should I drop it down to 50mg a day until I start feeling better, I hate to waste them. I am on day 11. I am afraid to weigh myself until I am better.

Thread Information