danbuckets is offline New Member

qv prop 100 and supra deca 300

sorry for the rant guys, i would appreciate any comments....

im 5'8
    26 years old
    i weigh around 167-171.
    not sure exact bodyfat, but i have good geneitcs and a fast metabolism.....

i did a two cycles in my life, both were deca 200, one was brovell labs and one was qv. i loved the experience both times. now.....

i am looking at the qv prop 100 and wondering about when and how i should use. i know it is a VERY weak cycle compared to most on this board. im even sure some wouldnt even waste this unless there was another mix to the coctail...my questions are:

considering many people dont feel the prop kickin in until a week to three weeks after the shoot, why shoot every day or everyother day? i know ignorance would have u shoot every seven days with prop, but what about shooting every 3 or 4 days? would that be much of a difference then shooting everyother day? scientifically, how can prop not be effective if shot every 3 or 4 days? does the "rush" just last 24-36 hours?

also....has anybody ever heard of Supra Labs out of canada? ive done my research about em and found a lot of threads, but all date from 01 to 03, then i read some shit about them getting poppd. i have one bottle of deca 300, 20 ml, with a home made looking label, but it does have a holigram. there is a batch number and its said to expire around 8/09? whats ur thoughts on the lab? the top doest look recrimped, but it was given to me without a box or cap (the rubber top was exposed when i got it). i knw people swear by UG labs, but i was looking for any recent information. ill post a pic later, but what would you be looking for? i really dont wanna believe some crook filled up jars with olive oil and pawned em off to juiceheads as some UG lab, i have the money to send it off to be tested but i cant find any labs to do so. any help would be appreciated.

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Read the sticky up top regarding mentioning UGL names on the open board.

danbuckets is offline New Member
    i see no sticky up top. i do see numerous threads not only naming but ranking UG labs, but thanks for ur comment. am i offensive

Thread Information