Thread: prop/d-bol

skinner is offline New Member

prop/d-bol

my next mass cycle will be 80mg of prop for 12 wks and 35mg of d-bol for 4 wks plus nolvadex with the d-bol for 4 wks. then clomid for 3 weeks after last shot of prop.

What do u guys think of this stack?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Looks alright, but you could switch the dbol with some var or winny if you're looking for less water retention. Make sure to keep your AI's on hand if you decide to run the dbol. Nolva is fine. Other than that the dosages are fine.

80mg ed of prop is precisely 560mg a week if that's what you mean. I wouldn't run the prop less than 80mg ed. 100mg ed would be better IMO. Run the nolva at 10-20mg throughout the whole cycle.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-05-2006 at 11:17 AM.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...you said next cycle, so I assume this is not your first...I agree with Smak, however would probablly up the prop to 150ed...just my .02....other than that looks ok...little redundant with both those compounds, but actually I am wondering how it will work cuz I was considering a similar for my next...post back and let us know will ya?...

are you running ED or EOD shots of prop?

skinner is offline New Member
    right now im running prop at 80mg ed have been for about 12wks don't want to stop yet so i thought i would throw in some d-bol. Then i'll take a couple of months off and cut.

Going to bump up to 100mg ed tahnx for the idea sounds good.

Thread Information