Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

a friend in need- please advise

ok a friend of mine is just finishing up a 6 week test prop/dianabol course, 100mg prop ED, and 50mg dbol ED. he took 25mg ED proviron throughout, and has just told me over the phone that he has lumps under his nipples. nothing noticable to the eye, but he can feel them and they are more sensitive. ive said that he should finish up the course (2 days left), wait three days then start PCT with 100mg clomid ED for 14 days, followed with 7 days at 50mg. my question is, should he take nolvadex also for PCT? and how much to prevent his gyno symptoms from developing further? what would be the best thing to do to sort his potential titties? was thinking 40-60mg nolvadex ED throughout PCT, would that be ok?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes he should also take nolva because he can still get a rebound effect. the clomid and nolva should help him and he should be fine but since his body is so sensetive to gyno you should tell him to take nolva or letro with every cycle from now on

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Bump the Proviron to 50mg/ED and take Nolva at 40mg/ED immediately, until the sides subside.

Run HCG , Nolva and Clomid, after stopping HCG, for PCT.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Now he knows he's gyno sensitive, he must run an AI with every cycle. Proviron at 50mg/ED should suffice. Arimidex , Letro will also be a help to combat these estrogen related sides. Nolva can also be run at 20mg/ED, alongside the AI.

As above.

Thread Information