Deal Me In is offline Member

Question about Tbol sides

So I started taking tbol and I'm getting indegestion. Nohting really bad but still uncomfortable. I've read that this is a side effect but I want to know if it is going to go away or am I stuck with it for 7 weeks?

Thanks for your time.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Yes very common

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    So I started taking tbol and I'm getting indegestion. Nohting really bad but still uncomfortable. I've read that this is a side effect but I want to know if it is going to go away or am I stuck with it for 7 weeks?

Thanks for your time.
    It may go away or may not just depends. I ran it @50mgs, but had to stop 3 weeks in because the stomach probllems and stress on my kidneys was too much. I really felt unhealthy on it. It did make me very vascular and strong but it just was not worth it. Orals have not really agreed with me. I have been juicing for along time (5 years on and off) I just am not a big responder to orals and the sides are a bit too much compared to other things at my disposal. Best of luck!

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    It may go away or may not just depends. I ran it @50mgs, but had to stop 3 weeks in because the stomach probllems and stress on my kidneys was too much. I really felt unhealthy on it. It did make me very vascular and strong but it just was not worth it. Orals have not really agreed with me. I have been juicing for along time (5 years on and off) I just am not a big responder to orals and the sides are a bit too much compared to other things at my disposal. Best of luck!
    I get no sides at all from tbol. I do get bad heartburn from any liquid oral that contains PEG though.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    My sides subsided after 1-2 weeks. I experienced headaches, gasseous stomach, stomach cramps, muscle cramps when working out. All these, did subside.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I started 50 mg ED everyday of T-Bol today!! I have absolutely no input whatsoever to this thread, I'm just excited. Carry on

Hard Head is offline Member
    I'd like to offer that you up your fluid intake, you should be running to pee at least once an hour if you are really well hydrated.
    Good luck, Tbol is good stuff.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Thanks guys, especially swifto, the sides are already starting to subside (or I'm getting use to them). The worst thing now is the bloating. I burp all the time.

Anyway, I will let everyone know how it goes.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Thanks guys, especially swifto, the sides are already starting to subside (or I'm getting use to them). The worst thing now is the bloating. I burp all the time.

Anyway, I will let everyone know how it goes.
    No problem.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Bloating? That cant be from tbol. Are you on anything else?

Thread Information