Thread: test suspension

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

test suspension

how it differs from other types of test ,,gains ,sides ,,etc and for users who tried it is it any good for a short cycle and did u like the results ,,peace bros

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    very painful owww
    trust me get test e if you can

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Test susp is the best test IMO for strength and size, the downside is that it has to be shot at least 2x per day best results with it being shot 3 and often times its very painful.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    From what I have read, it works great. I have tried to incorporate it into a cycle, but I had nothing but problems with it. I had to use 21g. pins to get it to run through and it would still clog up all the time and usually it would set up like a golf ball and be extremely painful for over a week. I haven't used it since then. At some point in time though, I may give it another shot. I just think that the benefits with some things aren't worth the bs.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Test susp is not for the fist time user.

I does have the best gains in size and strength. It also works well for a cycle jumpstart.

The down side 2x day shoot. it is painfull to shoot and you will get a lot of water bloat.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, suspension is great. not for the first timer simple because of the frequecy of injections......and it's strong as hell. i actually ran this compound my first cycle. its' great for fast strength and size. no test is quite like it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    TNE(oil-based) gives me very little next day soreness.The regular water-based is a whole different story.

Suspension is great for 6 week cycles ran just by itself.

TNE(oil-based) gives me very little next day soreness.The regular water-based is a whole different story.
    I have never seen it oil based. I may have to look into that.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    haven't used oil based but was able to use water based for only afew wks b4 i couldn't take it nemore.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    the water based i shot, DENKAL, didn't hurt at all

I can't remember the name of the type that I shot, but it was from Mexico and the bottle looked almost exactly the same as the bottle of Winny that I got from them. It was real easy to get the two mixed up. Clear bottle, I think with a white label. Hurt like hell though.

well what about loosing all the gains when u get off ,,is that true or is it just a myth

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    well what about loosing all the gains when u get off ,,is that true or is it just a myth
    that will depend on how you look after yourself after cycle. if you do proper pct eat and train well there is no reason to loose gains

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    that will depend on how you look after yourself after cycle. if you do proper pct eat and train well there is no reason to loose gains
    i know that diet ,,training and proper pct has a role in keeping gains but it has higher tendency in keeping gains compared to other roids ,,is that right ?

bump

i know that diet ,,training and proper pct has a role in keeping gains but it has higher tendency in keeping gains compared to other roids ,,is that right ?
    "It" as in suspension?

No difference what so ever.Like you already stated.It boils down to diet,training and PCT.All the above is in check,you'll do well after any cycle, in regards to keeping that hard earned muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    "It" as in suspension?

No difference what so ever.Like you already stated.It boils down to diet,training and PCT.All the above is in check,you'll do well after any cycle, in regards to keeping that hard earned muscle.
    so the talk about suspension and keeping gains from it being difficult is just a myth ,,,,

so the talk about suspension and keeping gains from it being difficult is just a myth ,,,,
    Yes....Just like these myths that Nandi once posted..

Biggest Bodybuilding Myths
    What do you guys and gals consider to be the biggest, or most widely propagated "myths" or misconceptions in BB, especially related to drug use? These can be ideas that are patently false, or just things for which there is no supporting scientific research, or for which there exists research refuting the notion or claim.

I compiled a short list off the top of my head based on posts and threads that appear regularly on this board. Some of these may be better characterized as controversial rather than false, but I'd like to hear your ideas.

1) The use of thyroid hormone damages the thyroid

See mind and muscle #10

2) GH administration builds muscle mass

No studies have ever confirmed this. Several have refuted it. Hepatic IGF-1 is probably not important to muscle growth

3) Estrogen promotes fat accumulation

Estrogen has been shown to be both anorectic and lipolytic, the latter via reduction of lipoprotein lipase levels

4) Aromatase inhibitors and SERMS reduce the anabolic effects of steroids

Again, there is no research to support this. The effect is claimed to be due to reduction in IGF-1. As mentioned, hepatic IGF-1 is probably relatively unimportant for muscle growth

5) Proviron prevents gynecomastia

This is based on the fact that Proviron is 5 alpha reduced, like DHT. Numerous other AAS are 5 alpha reduced and they are not claimed to prevent gyno. Proviron has never been used in a study to treat or prevent gyno

6) Winstrol prevents "progestigenic gyno"

There is no evidence that synthetic progestigenic androgens cause gyno, or even contribute to it. Winstrol has been shown to be a progesterone receptor agonist in the one study that looked at this effect

7) Insulin use damages your pancreas

Insulin is routinely used in type 2 diabetes to lower blood sugar. It has not been shown to harm the pancreas in these patients or in any other subjects.

8) Antiestrogens prevent bloat from AAS use

Rather than a myth, this is probably better called a half truth. Androgens can directly promote water retention without aromatizing

9) Androgen receptors need to be "cleaned out" periodically

Androgen receptors are continually being turned over in the body. There is no need to clean out existing receptors because they only have a halflife of a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes....Just like these myths that Nandi once posted..

Biggest Bodybuilding Myths
    What do you guys and gals consider to be the biggest, or most widely propagated "myths" or misconceptions in BB, especially related to drug use? These can be ideas that are patently false, or just things for which there is no supporting scientific research, or for which there exists research refuting the notion or claim.

I compiled a short list off the top of my head based on posts and threads that appear regularly on this board. Some of these may be better characterized as controversial rather than false, but I'd like to hear your ideas.

1) The use of thyroid hormone damages the thyroid

See mind and muscle #10

2) GH administration builds muscle mass

No studies have ever confirmed this. Several have refuted it. Hepatic IGF-1 is probably not important to muscle growth

3) Estrogen promotes fat accumulation

Estrogen has been shown to be both anorectic and lipolytic, the latter via reduction of lipoprotein lipase levels

4) Aromatase inhibitors and SERMS reduce the anabolic effects of steroids

Again, there is no research to support this. The effect is claimed to be due to reduction in IGF-1. As mentioned, hepatic IGF-1 is probably relatively unimportant for muscle growth

5) Proviron prevents gynecomastia

This is based on the fact that Proviron is 5 alpha reduced, like DHT. Numerous other AAS are 5 alpha reduced and they are not claimed to prevent gyno. Proviron has never been used in a study to treat or prevent gyno

6) Winstrol prevents "progestigenic gyno"

There is no evidence that synthetic progestigenic androgens cause gyno, or even contribute to it. Winstrol has been shown to be a progesterone receptor agonist in the one study that looked at this effect

7) Insulin use damages your pancreas

Insulin is routinely used in type 2 diabetes to lower blood sugar. It has not been shown to harm the pancreas in these patients or in any other subjects.

8) Antiestrogens prevent bloat from AAS use

Rather than a myth, this is probably better called a half truth. Androgens can directly promote water retention without aromatizing

9) Androgen receptors need to be "cleaned out" periodically

Androgen receptors are continually being turned over in the body. There is no need to clean out existing receptors because they only have a halflife of a few hours

umm i dont see suspension mentioned here ,,lolll

umm i dont see suspension mentioned here ,,lolll

I'll gladly add it to the list

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    yeah, suspension is great. not for the first timer simple because of the frequecy of injections......and it's strong as hell. i actually ran this compound my first cycle. its' great for fast strength and size. no test is quite like it.

how much did you gain?

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    i am taking suspension right now and after 3 weeks in I am up 18 pounds and down 3%bf with hard working out/strict dieting/cardio...Yes the shots 2xed are a pain in the ass and usually leave a bit of pain behind but i would say that its been worth it so far...my strength is going through the roof and i am already starting to mold my whole body into something better....thats just my personal experience...oh and by the way i am taking 600mg/week just to help and it is my first cycle....23 gauge 1.5 in needle has been fine...my test is in a ball right now so the prep time for it takes a little while but well worth it thus far...

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    i am taking suspension right now and after 3 weeks in I am up 18 pounds and down 3%bf with hard working out/strict dieting/cardio...Yes the shots 2xed are a pain in the ass and usually leave a bit of pain behind but i would say that its been worth it so far...my strength is going through the roof and i am already starting to mold my whole body into something better....thats just my personal experience...oh and by the way i am taking 600mg/week just to help and it is my first cycle....23 gauge 1.5 in needle has been fine...my test is in a ball right now so the prep time for it takes a little while but well worth it thus far...
    are u taking it alone or did u stack it with something ?

Thread Information