N E one use proviron?

N E one use proviron and/or clenbuterol ? and whats the best way to use it both on and off cycle?

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Proviron is as you know an anti estrogen therefore negating the estrogenic side effects, ie gyno and it will even prevent water retention to a degree.
    "If you administer Proviron with testosterone , Proviron will bind to the aromatize enzyme very strongly, which will not allow the testosterone to convert to estrogen and bind with the receptor. This will prevent the usual estrogen build up seen with testosterone like compounds. Proviron will increase test levels when used during a cycle. It also aids the synthetic test employed during the your cycle to be used more efficiently. Use 25 - 50 mg during your cycle. Another aspect worth mentioning is that Proviron should not be used post cycle. Proviron should only be used during a cycle because it is an androgen, and when coming of Proviron you could experience some negative effects with your body's natural testosterone levels .

The cost of this drug is very reasonable, so it could be a good addition to your next cycle to prevent estrogen build up".

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have used proviron before but not how you want too. It would be a waste. Also this is in the wrong forum so I will move it.

Hrmmm So don't use proviron after a cycle as part of your PCT then? So the consensus is to take while on cycle and stop same day as last injection? or should you stop day 14 or 21 after last injection?

danny1966 is offline New Member
    well im just about to use it through pct, it dont affect nat test levels,it an anti e and its side effect is spontanious erections, game on baby, but seriously i can find no negatives for using it through pct

Anyone out there have a reason why I should discontinue through PCT?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Proviron is as you know an anti estrogen therefore negating the estrogenic side effects, ie gyno and it will even prevent water retention to a degree.
    "If you administer Proviron with testosterone , Proviron will bind to the aromatize enzyme very strongly, which will not allow the testosterone to convert to estrogen and bind with the receptor. This will prevent the usual estrogen build up seen with testosterone like compounds. Proviron will increase test levels when used during a cycle. It also aids the synthetic test employed during the your cycle to be used more efficiently. Use 25 - 50 mg during your cycle. Another aspect worth mentioning is that Proviron should not be used post cycle. Proviron should only be used during a cycle because it is an androgen, and when coming of Proviron you could experience some negative effects with your body's natural testosterone levels .

The cost of this drug is very reasonable, so it could be a good addition to your next cycle to prevent estrogen build up".
    Before copy and pasting info please insure it is 100% accurate.

Proviron is an androgen yes, however it does not suppress and may even help raise natural test production.

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    I love the stuff. I never have any problems during or after pct and I run it through out all my cycles. There's still debate on whether it shuts you down, but studies have shown that it increases spermatozoa.

It has a lot of benefits...increased free testosterone , less aromatization, less bloat, very good sex drive etc...but if you're prone to baldness, I wouldn't use it (pure DHT). It could also lead to prostate problems, but this hasn't been proven.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    Hrmmm So don't use proviron after a cycle as part of your PCT then? So the consensus is to take while on cycle and stop same day as last injection? or should you stop day 14 or 21 after last injection?
    If you would have asked this question in the begining then I could have answered you correctly and also not move it out of the PCT forum.

You can take proviron durring your cycle and PCT. There's a debate about using proviron durring PCT because it lowers SHBG levels.. The debate is do you want lower or higher SHBG levels durring PCT........ some say higher so that the process of recovery can take place w/ the proper compounds.......... so who know what's the correct answer.

Well thankyou guys. you have been very helpful. I am so eager to start on Wed.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking it now 25mg ed (started today) along side a-dex .5 mg ed. we'll see how it goes

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Before copy and pasting info please insure it is 100% accurate.

Proviron is an androgen yes, however it does not suppress and may even help raise natural test production.
    Maybe you didnt understand what was written there. Before you post, make sure you understand what is written cos it aint saying anything different to what you quoted bro.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    "If you administer Proviron with testosterone , Proviron will bind to the aromatize enzyme very strongly, which will not allow the testosterone to convert to estrogen and bind with the receptor. This will prevent the usual estrogen build up seen with testosterone like compounds. Proviron will increase test levels when used during a cycle. It also aids the synthetic test employed during the your cycle to be used more efficiently. Use 25 - 50 mg during your cycle. Another aspect worth mentioning is that Proviron should not be used post cycle. Proviron should only be used during a cycle because it is an androgen, and when coming of Proviron you could experience some negative effects with your body's natural testosterone levels.
    Maybe you didnt understand what was written there. Before you post, make sure you understand what is written cos it aint saying anything different to what you quoted bro.
    In red.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    In red.

Thread Information