snowfox is offline Associate Member

Steroids and too much cardio?

Is there any such a thing? How bad would it be to do a lot of cardio with let's say test 500mg/week?

dubvee is offline New Member
    Are you trying to cut or bulk? You wont grow if you burn more calories than you consume.

what if you wanna get bigger muscle and lower your fat at the same time?

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Calories are very important to getting good results while cycling bud. Yes you can cardio too much. Some wont hurt but if you wanna cut just do it after your cycle. Take in as many clean callries as possible

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You should always do cardio, even on cycle it's just too good for the most important muscle you have. But IMO you will find the key to getting lean gains to be diet, and make sure the cardio you are doing is low to mid level intensity-no need to be going catabolic when trying to gain muscle.

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    Yea i agree with shortie...i hit up the eliptical machine in my gym monday wednesday and friday for 15-20 each day tops...just to get the heart rate up and get a little sweat going for me

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I like to stay as shredded as possible all year long so i do 30 min of cardio every day both on and off cycle. but if your goal is to bulk up then 15 or 20 min a day 3 to 4 times a week like the other guys said

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    I'm just sick and tired beginning lean on a bulking cycle, end up huge but fat and have to cut it again...never ending story. But of course there's things like tren and other combo's.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I do 45-50 minutes of cardio 4 days a week and I'm on a bulk cycle. It has been working out great for me. Helps reduce the excess water retention from my cyp and fat gain. Even if your diet is clean, you still need to burn off the extra calories your body isn't using for developing muscle.

Thread Information