little big guy is offline New Member

Questions about stacking prop with cyp and eq

For my first cycle I ran 500mg test e and 400mg eq, but this time am going to run 600mg cyp and 500 mg eq. Could I stack in some prop for the first 3 or 4 weeks since the cyp will take a few weeks to kick in, or should I just stick with the cyp and eq since its only my second time around? I would be taking the shots of prop eod.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by little big guy
    For my first cycle I ran 500mg test e and 400mg eq, but this time am going to run 600mg cyp and 500 mg eq. Could I stack in some prop for the first 3 or 4 weeks since the cyp will take a few weeks to kick in, or should I just stick with the cyp and eq since its only my second time around? I would be taking the shots of prop eod.

How were the results from that first cycle? Any sides?

If they were decent I'd throw in the Prop for 3 weeks. Run a nice low dose of 100mgs EOD for the initial 3 weeks. Then by the end of that you should start feeling the Cyp then shortly after that the EQ.

dubvee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    How were the results from that first cycle? Any sides?

If they were decent I'd throw in the Prop for 3 weeks. Run a nice low dose of 100mgs EOD for the initial 3 weeks. Then by the end of that you should start feeling the Cyp then shortly after that the EQ.
    I agree. It will be a nice "jump start" to your cycle. You might even want to consider getting enough to use for the last two weeks of your cycle also.

little big guy is offline New Member
    My sides were little to none and I had great results. I figured though that since the qv was probly under dosed, that at an actual 600mg cyp would have better results. Can I mix the cyp and prop or eq and prop in the same needle? Because some of the days I use the prop will fall on the days I shoot my cyp and eq.

dubvee is offline New Member
    Yes, you can mix them.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Personally, I'd kickstart the cycle with an oral and end the cycle with Prop.

Something like, Tbol 50mg/ED week 1-6. Test Prop 50-75mg/ED the final 4 or 6 weeks.

Thread Information