I'm new........I don't know what to doooooooooo.(joe dirt)

OK I'm gonna write to y'all about my first cycle, and how I have it written out. Then I want your feed back. 250 mg sus first 4 weeks....250 mg sus + Anadrol 50mg/day next 4 weeks......500mg sus +10mg anadrol a day 1 week....750mg sus +300mg eq 1 week 500mg sus + 300mg EQ 2 weeks....250 sus +600mg eq 4 weeks... 300mg eq 4weeks...150mg eq 2 weeks. done

So tell me where I'm fing up. This is what I have to work with
    20 ccs sus 250
    20 ccs eq 300
    30 days worth anadrol 50 ( at 50 mg a day)

So I came up with this stack on my own, with what I had.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't do it. for your first cycle you need to stick to a cingle compound. hit some test e at 500/wh for a good 10 weeks. thats a starter cycle. and me personally I'd stay away from sust all together

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    No need to ramp your doses that much, also is this a first cycle? If so I would do Sust 500mg/wk for 13 wks and Eq 400mg/wk for 12 wks,l dump the drol idea, if this is a first go round you don't want to toy with that shit.

"It Puts the Joe Dirt in the hole"

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    but if all you have is sust, just hit that twice a week for 10 weeks. leave the eq and drol out. save em for another cycle. stick with just test for your first go.

shortie how would I stack the sus eq. R U saying do 13weeks of sus first then hit eq. or are you saying do 1 week sus then start the eq with it?

I'm willing to go as far as a 26 week cycle BTW. This is my first cycle. I am the hardest gainer on the planet. I am 209 right now 6' probably a goog 33% body fat. I got blown up in Afghanistan, and have really lost alot of muscle. I used to eat like a pro and work out alot (during college and high school, first years in the army) but I never got big just got strong and stayed 170ish. I already have the drol eq and sus sitting here.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    I'm willing to go as far as a 26 week cycle BTW. This is my first cycle. I am the hardest gainer on the planet. I am 209 right now 6' probably a goog 33% body fat. I got blown up in Afghanistan, and have really lost alot of muscle. I used to eat like a pro and work out alot (during college and high school, first years in the army) but I never got big just got strong and stayed 170ish. I already have the drol eq and sus sitting here.
    26 weeks for a first cycle is crazy!!!! before doing anything, I would get your body fat way down and work out for several months before hitting the juice. FYI: Sust need to be injected EOD (every other day). once or twice a week isn't going to cut it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah 26 wks is too long, I meant concurrently, also I did the classic fvck up of not asking your stats. BLT is right, spend some more time getting BF down and getting your body in shape then if still interested think about the AAS.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like your ready to gain some muscle mass. looks like you should take the acvice given above as well

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I did a 24wk'er for my first last year.
    I was going 12..I wont recommend 24, these
    guys are experts.
    Just couldnt stop..lol some might remember
    I was overweight and had dropped 60 lbs.
    with 2 yrs of hard training and a very strict
    diet (thanks to here), so i was comfortable
    going that long, and I was more than ready.
    I did use HCG througout to help, and with
    proper PCT. My boys were back pretty quick.
    All I did was test @ 400/wk, loved it !
    Just thought Id share my first..

Thanks for all yuor help. I'm kinda mixed up on what i should do. Like I said I have 20 ccs sus 250, 20 ccs eq 300, 60 anadrol , and enuff clomid/clenbuterol /novaldex/proviron to last me for a year without stopping. I am 27 Y/O, 22% BF (33% was an exageration as in Hahahah I'm 1/3 BF) 72" tall 202 lbs naked.
    I am starting on Wed, with my gym partner. Our goal is just hugeness. Not ripped up, just power lifter big. good 250 and up. then maybe next cycle shred out. Should I get another 10ccs susta? or am I all right finishing out a cycle on just EQ?

bump

bump. I could use the help

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to get down to at least 15% bf before cycling, otherwise you'll likely end up putting on more fat during your cycle. There is no reason to do a 26 week cycle either. A simple 12 week cycle of test e will work wonders for a first cycle.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was sust 500mg/week with injects 2x a week. No sides, good gains. I would get a few more cc's of sust and run a 12 week cycle. For a first cycle, i would go sust only, but do waht you gotta do. If you run into problems, you arent going to know what compound they're from though.

Thread Information