Thread: this is it

hewy is offline Junior Member

this is it

This will be my first cycle i am 19, 6 ft, 200 lbs

deca 400mg weeks 1-10
    sust 500mg weeks 1-10
    d-bol 25 mg daily weeks 1-4
    winn 50 mg daily weeks 6-10
    clomid 3 weeks after last shot, 100mg daily for one week, 50mg daily for two weeks
    i will also have novaldex on hand, but should i only take it if i notice and signs, and how much do i need
    and what about that milk thrustle?
    any advice is greatly appreciated

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro cycle looks good..... 2 things i would change tho, 1 i would up the dbol to 35 mg and run it for 6 weeks. i would run the winny for atleast 6 weeks... 8 if you have enough...

now the clomid i would run it 50 mg ed/ 100 mg eod/ 50 mg ed for 3 weeks total....starting 1 week after your last shot.

milk thisle i take 1000-1200 mg per day all year around..but atleast take it for as long as you are on the cycle..

good luck bro

CYCLEON Guest
    while I agree with shot that you could up ur dbol - since this is your first your gonna grow anyway - I heavily disagree with his clomid program tho - that program wont do much of anything for most people and you will loose some gains, might work for shot tho and it is the way people used to do it several years ago - please see the clomid thread up in the HOT TOPICS section

Clomid therapy - three weeks after deca /sust
    Day1 - 300mg
    W1 - 150mg ED
    W2 - 100mg ED
    W3 - 50mg ED

Mike Guest
    Ok well this is gonna confuse things further but here is my opinion:

I run clomid 300mg on day one - then for a week I run 100mg then the next week 50mg

I think Cycleon's will work very well I just don't think that that much is necessary - but IMO I would suport either one of them

Re: this is it

Originally posted by hewy
    This will be my first cycle i am 19, 6 ft, 200 lbs

deca 400mg weeks 1-10
    sust 500mg weeks 1-10
    d-bol 25 mg daily weeks 1-4
    winn 50 mg daily weeks 6-10
    clomid 3 weeks after last shot, 100mg daily for one week, 50mg daily for two weeks
    i will also have novaldex on hand, but should i only take it if i notice and signs, and how much do i need
    and what about that milk thrustle?
    any advice is greatly appreciated
    so should i run the deca and sust for 12 wks and extend the winn for weeks 6-12
    with that cycle do you guys think 20lbs of muscle is possible with the proper diet, training, and sleep

justalilguy is offline New Member
    damn kid thats pretty hardcore for your first time, mad props on finding the funding on that shit at age 19

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    are you running the winny for strength/cut reasons or are you using it to combat the deca gyno? at that dose, you probably won't need it to fight off the gyno.

i was going to through in the winny to help cut up a bit, i know it probably wont do that much though,
    i figured that i dont want to do too many cycles in my life so i better make them count, however do to the cost i am considering cutting out the d-bol and winny and cutting the cycle down to 10 weeks, i just got to figure out my funds
    Last edited by hewy; 10-15-2001 at 05:10 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, it looks like you know what the hell you are doing, and I applaud that. Most new guys come on and say "Who wants to sell me juice?" and "When should i start eating protein?"

You should be a great addidition to the board. Good to have ya.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    I agree my cycle is pretty much the same only longer and i am hitting up insulin too

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds good bro. i wouldn't cut the dbol , but you may want to cut the winny. it is expensive. however, please be aware that cycles are addicitve and you may continue doing them for a long time. i agree with the philosophy of making each one count, but you've got a lot more in ya. good luck bro

Thread Information