thebruin is offline New Member

Take a look please

Hi what’s up guys? Well I am a new bee here on this forum and I have to say it’s a great place to learn about steroids . So with any post there has to be some topic and this topic has to do with Test Prop (Testosterone Propionate ) and my cycle. All I have to say is WTF this shit hurts. I am on my second shot and my left leg acts like it’s a prosthetic leg and I am about to feel it in the right one tomorrow. Here is the deal I am 25 years old and am 5-6 196lbs 20% bf, bench 285, waist 32i n, arms 17 in, 40 in chest. I have been actively lifting since I was about 16, now I am in the Marines and currently over here in Iraq. Here I have started my first cycle of AAS my first mistake and here is the lay out.

Test Prop Week 1-10 100 mg EOD

Deca Week 1 100 mg
    Week 2 200 mg
    Week 3 300 mg
    Week 4 & 5 400 mg
    Week 6,7, & 8 300 mg
    Week 9 & 10 200 mg

Clenbuterol Week 1 60 mcg ED
    Week 2 80 mcg ED
    Week 3 100 mcg ED

Week 7 60 mcg ED
    Week 8 80 mcg ED
    Week 9 100 mcg ED

T-3 Week 4 & 5 50 mcg ED
    Week 6 & 7 100 mcg ED

So there you go I am trying to cut up and add a few pounds of muscle and loose some weight. I know we have people from all types in here who have a great deal of knowledge, but this is what I have and I have to make do with what I have so please don’t say “well dude you should of got this and the shit you have sucks“ please none of that. I don’t have CVS right down the street and mail takes like a month to get out here so please think about what your going to say before saying it.

Some of the questions I have are:

1. Does anyone see a problem with this cycle?
    2. What do you recommend for PCT being its all at small doses? (Please break it down)
    3. What can you do to help the pain of Test Prop?
    4. What should my calorie intake be around per day?
    5. What kind of gains will I be looking at getting after the cycle?
    6. When should this all kick in? I started on the 1st of the year.
    7. What kind of side effects do you think I will see or should look for.

I need the facts guys and its not because I am a jerk its because I did this before with the forum and someone told me to get Test Prop and it’s the best, well I did and I am starting to think it was a joke on me. I would love to get some good feed back and opinions. I do not have any kind of PCT right now and need to buy some soon so some info on PCT would be great. I eat all right over here in the desert but I know I need to be eating more so any tips on supplements witch would help substitute my eating options would be great too. I eat 3 square meals a day and munch on little stuff between the meals. I also take nitro tech to help out with my protein intake.

P.S. By the way working out before the shot dont work to well. I am hurting with the Test Prop and am thinking of calling it quits. Does the pain get any better or will it be like this the hole 10 weeks?

Thanks guys “The Bruin”

the pain is better and I have bought a kip for my PCT from A-AR for like 85 bucks so its on its way. But please let me know what you guys think...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by thebruin
    Hi what’s up guys? Well I am a new bee here on this forum and I have to say it’s a great place to learn about steroids . So with any post there has to be some topic and this topic has to do with Test Prop (Testosterone Propionate ) and my cycle. All I have to say is WTF this shit hurts. I am on my second shot and my left leg acts like it’s a prosthetic leg and I am about to feel it in the right one tomorrow. Here is the deal I am 25 years old and am 5-6 196lbs 20% bf, bench 285, waist 32i n, arms 17 in, 40 in chest. I have been actively lifting since I was about 16, now I am in the Marines and currently over here in Iraq. Here I have started my first cycle of AAS my first mistake and here is the lay out.

Test Prop Week 1-10 100 mg EOD

Deca Week 1 100 mgAbsolutely no reason to pyramid your doses and for a first cycle I think the deca is un-needed also.
    Week 2 200 mg
    Week 3 300 mg
    Week 4 & 5 400 mg
    Week 6,7, & 8 300 mg
    Week 9 & 10 200 mg

Clenbuterol Week 1 60 mcg EDNo need to run the clen in 3 wk bursts, run it 2 on 2 off otherwise it loses it effectiveness
    Week 2 80 mcg ED
    Week 3 100 mcg ED

Week 7 60 mcg ED
    Week 8 80 mcg ED
    Week 9 100 mcg ED

T-3 Week 4 & 5 50 mcg ED
    Week 6 & 7 100 mcg ED

So there you go I am trying to cut up and add a few pounds of muscle and loose some weight. I know we have people from all types in here who have a great deal of knowledge, but this is what I have and I have to make do with what I have so please don’t say “well dude you should of got this and the shit you have sucks“ please none of that. I don’t have CVS right down the street and mail takes like a month to get out here so please think about what your going to say before saying it.

Some of the questions I have are:

1. Does anyone see a problem with this cycle? Too many compounds for a first cycle, I don't mind Test and EQ for a first go, but deca is very supressive and dep on your age may be a bad choice.
    2. What do you recommend for PCT being its all at small doses? (Please break it down)Doseage makes no difference, cycle duration does. HCG 300 IU ed or 500 iu eod for the 2 last weeks of the cycle, two days after last prop inject begin with nolva/ldex(or other AI) PCT
    3. What can you do to help the pain of Test Prop? Cut it with another oil, grapeseed is very popular
    4. What should my calorie intake be around per day?Depends on goals bodyweight/type and age
    5. What kind of gains will I be looking at getting after the cycle?Only time will tell
    6. When should this all kick in? I started on the 1st of the year.Prop should kick soon, deca, which you should not use, takes a while 5 wks or more
    7. What kind of side effects do you think I will see or should look for.Gyno bloat

I need the facts guys and its not because I am a jerk its because I did this before with the forum and someone told me to get Test Prop and it’s the best, well I did and I am starting to think it was a joke on me. I would love to get some good feed back and opinions. I do not have any kind of PCT right now and need to buy some soon so some info on PCT would be great. I eat all right over here in the desert but I know I need to be eating more so any tips on supplements witch would help substitute my eating options would be great too. I eat 3 square meals a day and munch on little stuff between the meals. I also take nitro tech to help out with my protein intake.

P.S. By the way working out before the shot dont work to well. I am hurting with the Test Prop and am thinking of calling it quits. Does the pain get any better or will it be like this the hole 10 weeks?Some get used to it, others have to cut the prop, just depends on the user's reaction.

Thanks guys “The Bruin”
    Mine's the retarded shit in bold.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    first off you need to drop your body fat down to least 15%. get on a good diet. then try aas. if you are going to do it anyway then i would go with.
    test-e 500mg wk1-10 and pct.
    zer_

well I have been beating my head on how this cycle is going to work and its not a perfect world when your talking about steroids . Well you said get on a good diet well its a pretty good diet now and I have allways been 170lbs + and was tested for bf% about 4 years ago and I was at 11%. I say 20% because its a inarcuite test the military does and it has me at 20% I am thinking more of 14-17 % bf. However I am going to go with this cycle and I cant do much to change it. Its what I have and its what I am going to do. The other thing is some people sware by Deca and other people hate it. I would like to get more info from other people. I know the fact that I am pyramiding the deca well its what was recomonded from who I got it from and is what I planed on, however I know its not the way to do it but I have enough just for this cycle and a little more so I will try to even it off between 300-400mg a week.

Thread Information