Thread: tren-a eod?

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

tren-a eod?

anyone run tren -a eod? just wondering how bad of an idea that is?

IMO the acetate ester should be ran ED. You can get with EOD injections with the propionate ester.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I have friends who run it eod, but I just started a tren /prop cycle and I've been goin with ed injects of 75mg tren and 100mg prop........it's only been a couple days and already big difference!! That's why I love running short ester gear....... instant gratification! Eod should be cool, but I hear ed shots minimizes side effects related to fluctuating blood levels and is generally reccommended so I'd go with that.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    I have friends who run it eod, but I just started a tren/prop cycle and I've been goin with ed injects of 75mg tren and 100mg prop........it's only been a couple days and already big difference!! That's why I love running short ester gear....... instant gratification! Eod should be cool, but I hear ed shots minimizes side effects related to fluctuating blood levels and is generally reccommended so I'd go with that.

What results have you seen already? When did you start? My friend is on a similar cycle except he added EQ into the mix, too.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    It's only been like 4 days and my pumps are already becoming much more intense, my strength is noticably up, sex drive is way up, and I'm generally already quite fuller than I was only 4 days ago!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Adding a long ester chem like eq would be cool, but I simply love jumping into pct right after a cycle and not having to wait 2-3 weeks. Plus I keep my cycles short so I don't get shut down as bad and I can go again sooner!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    anyone run tren-a eod? just wondering how bad of an idea that is?
    I've never ran Tren EOD,but I know Zapp has,and got great results running it that way.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    I have friends who run it eod, but I just started a tren /prop cycle and I've been goin with ed injects of 75mg tren and 100mg prop........it's only been a couple days and already big difference!! That's why I love running short ester gear....... instant gratification! Eod should be cool, but I hear ed shots minimizes side effects related to fluctuating blood levels and is generally reccommended so I'd go with that.
    thanks to everyone that responded. im just curious, Jsik98 what are the side effects related to fluctuating blood levels? thanks

primetime1 is offline Member
    i just started to run 120mg tren eod, does this make up for the ed lower dosed shots?.. or would goin with .5 ml (60mg) shot ed be better?
    whats the difference with the blood levels between the two?
    i started it monday so im two shots in?

just curious since i seen this thread was what i was thinkin also

just curious about this also, would running 120mg tren eod make up for the fluctuating blood levels? at this stregth tren, would runing .5 ml ed better?
    thanks

sorry my pc is @#$! up lately...keeps posting then when i see it its not posted and i have to re write what i jsut wrote.. happend in my other thread also...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Tren -a should be ed.

When i have ran it eod the side's were twice as bad. i get a shit load more acne and night sweet.

what was the dosage you ran eod? just curious... also congrads to pinn and gsxxxr on the vet.. its good to hear from yous on this stuff

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    It's only been like 4 days and my pumps are already becoming much more intense, my strength is noticably up, sex drive is way up, and I'm generally already quite fuller than I was only 4 days ago!

Have you gained any weight in the 4 days?

1ad man is offline Banned
    acetate ester should be run ed instead eod you could go eod but i feel ed is more effective speaking from experience bro. 1ad man .

Thread Information