Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

ok 2nd cycle test/EQ/winny or test/fina/winny

ok so im down to 2 im leaning more twords test/EQ/winny, b/c you have to shoot fina ED, RIght? now how would you guys set up this cycle, like weeks and amount? like

test 1 - 12 500mg
    EQ ??
    winny 9 - 14 ed ??mg

than pct

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulywalnuts446
    ok so im down to 2 im leaning more twords test/EQ/winny, b/c you have to shoot fina ED, RIght? now how would you guys set up this cycle, like weeks and amount? like

test 1 - 12 500mg
    EQ 1-12 400mg
    winny 9 - 14 ed 25mg-50mg

than pct
    I'm jump starting my cycle with fina. Its awesome shit I highly recommend it, maybe throw it in the beginning at 75mg/eod weeks 1-6

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Was first cycle just test? I loved test/eq. It was even better with a dbol jump start for 4 weeks. Run test e one week past the eq so they leave the system at the same time.

I did test/eq/dbol for a second cycle that looked like this

dbol 1-4 40mg ED
    TestE 1-14 500mg
    EQ 1-13 400mg

Works out nice cause the EQ mixed with test in the same shot is smooth, no soreness from shots, if you shoot in the quad at night, you can get up in the morining and do legs. Also only two shots per week.

Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Was first cycle just test? I loved test/eq. It was even better with a dbol jump start for 4 weeks. Run test e one week past the eq so they leave the system at the same time.

I did test/eq/dbol for a second cycle that looked like this

dbol 1-4 40mg ED
    TestE 1-14 500mg
    EQ 1-13 400mg

Works out nice cause the EQ mixed with test in the same shot is smooth, no soreness from shots, if you shoot in the quad at night, you can get up in the morining and do legs. Also only two shots per week.

yea thats a nice set up, not sure on the dbal though, dont really want any water wiegh or bloating, and last time i took that shit i got bloated like a bitch

Thread Information