Height: 6 ft 4
Weight: 218
BF%: 7-9%
Cycle Experience: 2 cycles (10 wks, 500 MG Test E) (10 Weeks 500 MG Test, 1-6 50 Mg ED Prop)

i couldnt remember my post name, however i posted on this board a good bit about 3 years back when i was first starting to dive into the research.

Im looking to put together a short cycle...i have been reading about them, and the benefits of a short cycle really seem to be the type that i am looking for.

I am looking to gain strengh strength and more strength. Size isnt a major concern, because of the way i am build, my body always seems to level itself out. At 220 pounds, you probably couldnt tell the differnce if from when i was 240. ....

I do a ton of altered cardio training. (swim 5 miles a day with a 20lb vest) ect...plus mostly core training,...plus i want to stay away from the longer halflife compounds...due to the fact that im looking for a minor league invitation in the spring.

i was thinking something along the lines of..

Wks, 1-4 dbol 50 mgs ED
wks 1-6 test prop 50 mg ED
pheendos clomid and Novla PCT, (worked for me before)

im not afraid of any compound..id prefer to stay away from the Halo's an such...because i feel like they are in another league that i dont need.

could use some help though...im wondering how much of an effect the test E had on my previous (outstanding) results..