Thread: the juice

bmgmnh is offline New Member

Smile the juice

Hi, I've been working out in some form or another for quite some time, been reading about the various forms of juice on this very informative website, and some of the stuff sounds pretty dangerous, even when used correctly. If I train properly, I know can naturally bench over 300 lbs and at the same time run a mile in 6 minutes.

I'm interested in anabolics, but never taken the stuff . . . I can get myself in pretty good shape when I get motivated, but I also know I am never going to be a Tom Platz or Ahnold. I would appreciated some personal insight from some of you guys in what you consider to be the real upside of anabolics.

Thanks so much,
    BNGMNH

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    ill beat everyone else to it.. tell us about yourself. Starting with age weight height ect.. .what do you want to accomplish and why? what is your past experience with training.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    welcome to the board bro, read up and gain knowledge for yourself so that you can make an intelligent decision regarding aas- u def came to the right place if you want to learn about steroids .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to A.R

The first things you should read.

1. the rules of the board.
    2. steroid profile form.
    3. make sure you know how to use the search button.

bmgmnh is offline New Member
    Let's see, I'm 39 yrs old, 210lbs, former marine, and I work as an attorney now, (talk about a "sit on your ass" job!) Up until I started law school at 31 I was in peak physical shape. I been lifting regularly again for about 8 months now and making some very nice gains naturally (thank goodness for muscle memory), but given my past history I know I am going to start plateauing out soon. I have the time to spend a couple of hours in the gym a day and I am interested in how far anabolics could take me, but the down side really spooks me.

Thread Information