ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Question about some gear!!

I got a bottle of test prop and it says it contains 10 cc 100 mg per cc. How much do I want to take? My first cyle I was takin 1cc every 3-5 days. And whats the conversion for mg to cc. Any help would be great!!! Thanks Bros

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Do you know what compound you were running in your first cycle?

One bottle of test prop. isn't going to take you very far.

You should read up some more and get more familiar with some of this stuff before doing another cycle.

I'm not trying to blast you, but if you don't know the conversion between ml/cc and how mg./cc effect that, then you don't have any business touching this stuff yet.

You need to know what you are taking and how much you are taking. Don't let someone just throw a bottle in front of you and say "take this, it will make you big". Do some research.

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    do a search i know that conversion info is posted at least once a week on here and read the profiles pages to learn what your using

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Do you know what compound you were running in your first cycle?

One bottle of test prop. isn't going to take you very far.

You should read up some more and get more familiar with some of this stuff before doing another cycle.

I'm not trying to blast you, but if you don't know the conversion between ml/cc and how mg./cc effect that, then you don't have any business touching this stuff yet.

You need to know what you are taking and how much you are taking. Don't let someone just throw a bottle in front of you and say "take this, it will make you big". Do some research.
    no flame bro, but Velv is right.. you really should know the conversion....

Thread Information