Planning next cycle, please critique

I recently finished my first cycle of Test Cyp/EQ and loved it! I gained 22lbs, kept 19 so far and am im 2 week of PCT. Im now starting to plan my second cycle which i will start June 1. Im 22 5'10" 199lbs BF 12-13%? Im looking to cut up and gain some lean quality mass. So heres my plan so far

Week 1-12 Test Prop 100mg/ed
    Week 1-8 Tren ace 50mg/ed
    Week 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/ed
    PCT for 3 weeks, 3days after last Prop inj. Nolvadex ,Clomid, mabey HCG what do you think?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I like it. you do know you can run the tren to week 10 or even 12 if you wont to push it.

also get some b-6 in there 200mg day.

I may run the tren longer if the sides arnt to bad, we'll see how my body reacts to it. Should I run HCG or no?

Stalker is offline New Member
    IMO, you should keep the tren as is. I ran 2 12 week cycles with tren and from week 8-12 the sides were brutal with minimal additional gains. I maybe got another few pounds in those last 4 weeks but got acne on my back and shoulders like you could not believe. I looked like the before pics in a Proactive Solution ad. I didn't have night sweats either until around week 6 or 7 and they got so bad at the end, there would literally be a visible puddle of sweat in my bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    IMO, you should keep the tren as is. I ran 2 12 week cycles with tren and from week 8-12 the sides were brutal with minimal additional gains. I maybe got another few pounds in those last 4 weeks but got acne on my back and shoulders like you could not believe. I looked like the before pics in a Proactive Solution ad. I didn't have night sweats either until around week 6 or 7 and they got so bad at the end, there would literally be a visible puddle of sweat in my bed.

when did the acne start,where you prone to acne as a child? How has other compound effected you in this way in the past?

Thread Information