wrexdanger777 is offline New Member

Off Cycle Time and second cycle dosage

Hey guys, if I just finished first 10 week cycle of 500 mg per week of aratest, how long should I wait to begin second cycle of Test E and Deca ? Also what dosage schedule should I go by, and how often should I inject?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Well you should stay off for 10 weeks atleast. As for your second cycle and dosages I would do 500mg test and 300-400mg of deca . Two shots a week split evenly. good luck

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by wrexdanger777
    Hey guys, if I just finished first 10 week cycle of 500 mg per week of aratest, how long should I wait to begin second cycle of Test E and Deca? Also what dosage schedule should I go by, and how often should I inject?

The absolute soonest you should start would be 13-14 weeks after your last injection. That is based on a 3-4 week PCT protocol. I repeat, that is the absolute earliest you should start. Depending on how you did on 500mgs of test a week will let us give you some better input on your second question. If you did pretty good you can simply run another 500mgs with 400mgs of Deca . 250mgs+200mgs of Deca mixed in one syringe and inject every monday and thursday..............

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The absolute soonest you should start would be 13-14 weeks after your last injection. That is based on a 3-4 week PCT protocol. I repeat, that is the absolute earliest you should start. Depending on how you did on 500mgs of test a week will let us give you some better input on your second question. If you did pretty good you can simply run another 500mgs with 400mgs of Deca. 250mgs+200mgs of Deca mixed in one syringe and inject every monday and thursday..............
    Excellent advice. Even then you cant be sure if your system is completely back to normal, only a blood test can confirm that

Thread Information