tvd220 is offline Member

test wearing out

i am on week 8 of a test E and deca cycle. LAst week, i missed my two shots because My pins never came in, and i did not want to reuse needles. Now all of a sudden today, i feel down, weaker and not as horny as i have been on durring this cycle. Also my back has began to break out. How long does it take for the test E to lose effect? I thought it would have taken about 4 weeks for me to feel the absence of the test, but i am already feeling it after a week. Does this sound right?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    in 3 weeks it will be very low and 2 shots would leave you two weeks absent of the exogenous test in your body and you are probably shutdown naturally so you need that test from an outside source until you run PCT and bring your levels back to natural

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I cant say for sure. All I can say is you should never start a cycle b4 you have everything you need. Why start and then have to miss two shots? Just stupid man honestly. And at this point you are askin does this sound right? Well it doesnt really matter what our opinions are, you cant change what you did so jus live with it and go workout as always.

-Bino

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea i feel you. does this make sence time wise? I thought it was kind of early to feel the lack of test in my blood, but it seems like it must stem from this. Any opinions on how it should take for my blood levels to go back up? its not like starting from scractch is it?

Thread Information