coolhand211 is offline New Member

Exclamation test for fat loss

anyone try test for fat loss? thinking of trying test, t3, clen , any advice on dossage for this use, i'm new to gear and want strip some of the gut off before i build back up. i'm getting a thyroid test done i suspect trouble with it. how many dosses are in a 10ml vial? i'm 29 2 yrs lifting. 5'6 290. please advise

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhand211
    anyone try test for fat loss? thinking of trying test, t3, clen, any advice on dossage for this use, i'm new to gear and want strip some of the gut off before i build back up. i'm getting a thyroid test done i suspect trouble with it. how many dosses are in a 10ml vial? i'm 29 2 yrs lifting. 5'6 290. please advise

You don't want to take Test strictly for fat loss. Test will in no doubt help build muscle which will eventually burn fat as it's the most powerful fat burner. The more muscle the more fat you can burn, that's simply a fact.

Wait to hear back from your thyroid tests, and in the meantime hang around and research a bit. No need to tamper with Cytomel if suspecting thyroid problems.

As a first cycle you should reall only run test to get a feel for all of this. Sometimes the sides or even the injections are too much for some. Depending on the concentration of your 10mL bottle will give you your breakdown of doses. If it's 250mgs/mL and you're running 500mgs of Test per week then obviously it will last you 5 weeks. Well......................4 weeks with QV's underfilled bottles. . Just kidding, I dont want any unwanted PM's from QV fans.................

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Clean, I mean clean diet is the
    way. IMO, its not a good idea for
    u to run test now. No offence, but
    5'6" @ 290 is really big. I was big
    as well. 5'10" 230. I dropped 60lbs
    before I did my first. Read up and
    learn, but i would say not a good idea
    for a guy your size. I sed the clen to
    help shed the fat, but I had to work
    for it!! Morning cardio, on a empty
    stomach needs to be your new best
    freind.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Diet/cardio/accuracy/consistency for fat loss.

W/out those, forget it.

~SC~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree with Jay and Swole.
    With two years under your belt and a 5'6'' 290lb stature, you should hold off on the aas. Scrutinize your diet, do 5+ days a week of cardio (in the fat burning zone), continue lifting, and add some EFA's (Udo's Oil).

WAIT for your test results before starting any compounds that might alter thyroid functioning.

Spend time in the forum learning as much as possible, and then once your labor starts to pay off and you achieve significant fat loss naturally reexamine aas option from an informed vantage point.

M.

coolhand211 is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice, currently doing about 1.5 hours cardio everyday diet is now clean and 1500-2000cal, it sucks though i can feel myself getting weaker everyday, but the right way is the only way

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm not surprised you feel weak if you are doing 90 minutes of cardio daily while your caloric intake is that low.

May want to re-analyze your approach there.

~SC~

Milky87 is offline Member
    I would decrease your cardio to 30 minutes each morning upon waking and 30 minutes after workouts. Nothering more. Also, tru to eat at maintainance. Cardio and weights will provide the deficit

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    do 45 min of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach

with a consistent diet and training regiment u should see nice results

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    I would decrease your cardio to 30 minutes each morning upon waking and 30 minutes after workouts. Nothering more. Also, tru to eat at maintainance. Cardio and weights will provide the deficit

Nice breakdown of the cardio but definitely still keep eating below maintenance. Reason being he is way too overweight. try to get as much fat as possible off now then worry about maintenance. At 29 your maintenance is going to be around 3k a day maaaaaaaaaaybe a little less. You're only eating half of that plus way too much cardio as SC stated.

Take Milky's advice and try to get in the gym right after you wake up for a quick 30 minutes. That will be 30 solid minutes of just fat. Then as Magic stated hit some cardio at your THR right after resistence training. You will get way more out of these 60 minutes spread out over the day then you will in the one bulk amount.

If you have any questions about eating around these cardio sessions or how to find your THR just repost. Some true Guru MODs in the Diet section so don't be afraid to post in there. There are way too many knowledgeable people on this board to not ask questions. Doing an hour and a half of cardio is definitely leading to some muscle loss. You want to preserve that muscle and use it as a tool to burn fat 24/7.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Jayhova.

chest6 is offline Banned
    you really shouldnt bring aas into the equation before you have worked very hard with diet/cardio/routine first.

Wow 191 views and only 11 posts? At least people are reading..............

Thread Information