santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

How many injection sites do you use?

Hi, I currently on a cycle, and I give myself shots. I rotate glutes, day to day. But that all. Im so scared to shoot anywhere else. Im using pure prop. What do you guys think... am i putting myself at a disadvantage by restricting sites to ass only?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    Hi, I currently on a cycle, and I give myself shots. I rotate glutes, day to day. But that all. Im so scared to shoot anywhere else. Im using pure prop. What do you guys think... am i putting myself at a disadvantage by restricting sites to ass only?
    go to **************. And yes your receptors in your glutes are getting used to the gear. def change it up bro. Try the delts, quads, and tri's. It's really not that bad. I was more scared to do glutes than anywhere else. And everywhere else hurts a lot of less the next day.

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    can i have so me tips on where i should start next.. im scared to poke anywhere else.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    can i have so me tips on where i should start next.. im scared to poke anywhere else.

Try your delts. Doesn't hurt one bit. Use a 25 1" needle tho. I don't know why the link isn't working. But go to SPOT INJECTIONS then the dot com. Excellent info this site should help you out a lot.

kswat is offline Junior Member
    On this site you will find links that explain exactly how to inject in various areas of your body. Keep going in one or two spots at that rate and you will develop a lot of scar tissue. As previously stated, add quads and delts to the equation and you should be fine.

i use delts and glutes, delts are my favorite by far i'am always looking forward 2 them

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - if you shoot Prop everyother day you'll want as thin a needle as possible and rotate sites - to avoid excess scarring and general site irritation. I like Glutes, Biceps, Triceps and used to like Quads (very easy to do - but after routinely knicking a few blood vessels they got old)...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use glutes, quads, pecs, and delts .... nice lil rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    used to like Quads (very easy to do - but after routinely knicking a few blood vessels they got old)...
    i hear u on that

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    am i putting myself at a disadvantage by restricting sites to ass only?

The disadvantage will be if you really keep injecting over time in the same area. With the build up of scar tissue you'll find it harder and harder to inject with no problem. I rotate glutes, quads and Delts for oil injections and Bi's and Tri's for most water based. Just by preference.................

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    go to **************. And yes your receptors in your glutes are getting used to the gear. def change it up bro. Try the delts, quads, and tri's. It's really not that bad. I was more scared to do glutes than anywhere else. And everywhere else hurts a lot of less the next day.
    Now I understand that you can develope scar tissue but as far as the receptors in various parts of your body getting used to gear, is that true?

on my first cycle I injected twice a week test e // deca and I only used my quads. Didn't seem to have any problems.

my next cycle is going to be prop - which will obvioulsy require a few more injections, I use a 1'' needle so maybe i'll try delts - regardless will your body stop using gear as effectively in certain muscle groups?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBiggg
    Now I understand that you can develope scar tissue but as far as the receptors in various parts of your body getting used to gear, is that true?

on my first cycle I injected twice a week test e // deca and I only used my quads. Didn't seem to have any problems.

my next cycle is going to be prop - which will obvioulsy require a few more injections, I use a 1'' needle so maybe i'll try delts - regardless will your body stop using gear as effectively in certain muscle groups?
    No...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I always did glutes because I was scared to do qauds, I bit the bullet and tried it one day and I cant belive what a pussy I was, it is so much easier there for me although I havnt hit any vessels yet, but I hit quite a few in the glutes. Try the quads mate, you will be very surpised how easy it is

Thread Information