how to tell if your getting gyno??

while on a cycle of test and dbol , what are some signs to tell if your getting gyno?? and if im getting these signs of gyno, how much nolvadex should i take??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    sign are itchy or sore nipples, pea like lumps under the nipples and even fluid leaking from the nipples (yum I love breast milk). Treament us usually 80mg Nolvadex a day until the symptoms subside.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    sign are itchy or sore nipples, pea like lumps under the nipples and even fluid leaking from the nipples (yum I love breast milk). Treament us usually 80mg Nolvadex a day until the symptoms subside.

Good reply. I've never had any signs of Gyno until this past cycle. After frontloading my nipples started to itch really bad within a week. I took 40mgs of Nolvadex for about 2 days until it felt better then ran a maintenence dose of 20mgs throughout the entire cycle. Better safe then sorry..............

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Good reply. I've never had any signs of Gyno until this past cycle. After frontloading my nipples started to itch really bad within a week. I took 40mgs of Nolvadex for about 2 days until it felt better then ran a maintenence dose of 20mgs throughout the entire cycle. Better safe then sorry..............
    funny, the same thing happened to me the one and only time I did dbol , nipples got itchy and sore, I did 40mg Nolvadex for a couple of days also and it went away. I had so many sides with that shit I threw them in the bin (litterally)

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    funny, the same thing happened to me the one and only time I did dbol, nipples got itchy and sore, I did 40mg Nolvadex for a couple of days also and it went away. I had so many sides with that shit I threw them in the bin (litterally)

Yea I've never liked D-bol but still run it. Dont ask...............

I prefer to run compounds that I retain a lot more from with less sides..................But then Drol comes knocking on my door and I'm afraid to answer..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Yea I've never liked D-bol but still run it. Dont ask...............

I prefer to run compounds that I retain a lot more from with less sides..................But then Drol comes knocking on my door and I'm afraid to answer..........

Thread Information