help raising Test & EQ doses

hi guys ,

im in the 6th week of ( Test-E / EQ / Trenabol ) cycle :

1 - 4 Prop 100mg / ED
    1 - 14 Enan 500mg / wk
    1 - 13 EQ 400mg / wk
    15-16 Prop 100mg / ED
    7 - 16 Tren -Ac 75mg / ED - Tri-Trenabol 150mg / ED

1st ) im thinking of raising up the Test & EQ doses, to be like ( Test-E 750mg/wk and EQ 600mg/wk) . in that case what is the best way to split my new doses in a week ?
    2nd ) i tryed to find ( Tren-Ac 75mg/1ml ) but what is avelebole and all i can get is ( Tri-Trenabol 150mg/1ml - Trenabolone Acetate , Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate , Trenbolone Enanthate ) , So do u guys recommend to find Tren-Ac or i can stack Tri-Trenabol and replase it with the Tren-Ac for ED shot – as i heard Tri-Trenabol is the most powerfull Trenbol blend ?
    3rd ) when should i start PCT if i run the tri-tren ?
    Last edited by Steroider; 01-06-2006 at 06:01 AM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroider
    hi guys ,

im in the 6th week of ( Test-E / EQ / Trenabol ) cycle :

1 - 4 Prop 100mg / ED
    1 - 14 Enan 500mg / wk
    1 - 13 EQ 400mg / wk
    15-16 Prop 100mg / ED
    7 - 16 Tren -Ac 75mg / ED - Tri-Trenabol 150mg / ED

1st ) im thinking of raising up the Test & EQ doses, to be like ( Test-E 750mg/wk and EQ 600mg/wk) . in that case what is the best way to split my new doses in a week ?
    2nd ) i tryed to find ( Tren-Ac 75mg/1ml ) but what is avelebole and all i can get is ( Tri-Trenabol 150mg/1ml - Trenabolone Acetate , Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate , Trenbolone Enanthate ) , So do u guys recommend to find Tren-Ac or i can stack Tri-Trenabol and replase it with the Tren-Ac for ED shot – as i heard Tri-Trenabol is the most powerfull Trenbol blend ?

This stack looks good, I like it. If you up the dose I'd split the injections over 3X a week. But seeing that you're half way through I'd keep it where it's at. At 6 weeks you'll just start feeling the EQ and the test should have kicked in about 3 weeks ago. I'm assuming that you want to bump it up b/c you are not getting the results you thought you would. Be patient as EQ takes a while to kick in and the Tren will kick in immediately once you start.

If you can find Tren-A I'd go with that. If you cant then run the Tri-tren at 150mgs EOD. Have you tried Tren before? If not I may recommend running a lower dose. Also what cycle is this for you? I'm just curious b/c I see too many guys running cycles like this for their 2nd or 3rd cycles.

Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    This stack looks good, I like it. If you up the dose I'd split the injections over 3X a week. But seeing that you're half way through I'd keep it where it's at. At 6 weeks you'll just start feeling the EQ and the test should have kicked in about 3 weeks ago. I'm assuming that you want to bump it up b/c you are not getting the results you thought you would. Be patient as EQ takes a while to kick in and the Tren will kick in immediately once you start.

If you can find Tren-A I'd go with that. If you cant then run the Tri-tren at 150mgs EOD. Have you tried Tren before? If not I may recommend running a lower dose. Also what cycle is this for you? I'm just curious b/c I see too many guys running cycles like this for their 2nd or 3rd cycles.

this is my 1st time running Tren and its my 4th cycle also u r right im trying to bump the doses coz im not getting the results i expected ( size and strength ),befor this cycle i ran Test-en @500mg/wk and EQ@400/wk for 6 weeks and i quit the cycle coz i gained much more that i expected
    Last edited by Steroider; 01-06-2006 at 03:34 AM.

bump !

bump

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroider
    befor this cycle i ran Test-en @500mg/wk and EQ@400/wk for 6 weeks and i quit the cycle coz i gained much more that i expected

Dude that is a first for me. So the first time arond you gained more then you wanted to now you're ready to bump up b/c you're not gaiing enough. Awwww man we will never be happy huh Steroider? Since this is your first time I'd be careful with the Tren . My first run was 150mgs EOD of Tren-E and I got some horrible sides!!! I stopped it after 2 weeks and the sides continued for about 2-3 weeks. My last run was with Tren-A and rarely got any sides injecting 50mgs ED. If you dont mind the ED injections I'd run 50mgs ED. If it does bother you 150mgs EOD on the Tri-Tren.

So your layout looks great. I'd mix 1cc of Test/1cc of EQ and 1/2cc of Tren-A(if using 100mg/mL) and take that every other day. Then the days in between you take 50mgs of Tren-A. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut if you decided to go with the Tri Tren it will be a lot easier. You can mix 1cc of everything end inject EOD. Since Tri Tren is 150mg/mL you can cut it a little short and inject almost a full 3cc's EOD. That would make life a lot easier..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude that is a first for me. So the first time arond you gained more then you wanted to now you're ready to bump up b/c you're not gaiing enough. Awwww man we will never be happy huh Steroider? Since this is your first time I'd be careful with the Tren . My first run was 150mgs EOD of Tren-E and I got some horrible sides!!! I stopped it after 2 weeks and the sides continued for about 2-3 weeks. My last run was with Tren-A and rarely got any sides injecting 50mgs ED. If you dont mind the ED injections I'd run 50mgs ED. If it does bother you 150mgs EOD on the Tri-Tren.

So your layout looks great. I'd mix 1cc of Test/1cc of EQ and 1/2cc of Tren-A(if using 100mg/mL) and take that every other day. Then the days in between you take 50mgs of Tren-A. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut if you decided to go with the Tri Tren it will be a lot easier. You can mix 1cc of everything end inject EOD. Since Tri Tren is 150mg/mL you can cut it a little short and inject almost a full 3cc's EOD. That would make life a lot easier..........
    thanx uv been so helpful thanx again bro

Thread Information