Neil2006 is offline New Member

First Cycle help.....

I am going to be running my first cycle on monday, and I have a few questions. I am 20 yr's old, 6-1 1/2 ft tall, and I weigh 230, I don't know my body fat, but it's above 14% but not to bad. I am going to be running 500mg of Test 250 a week for 12 weeks, and 40mg of Dbol in the beginning for one month. I will be eating every 3 hrs, and I will try to get around 3500-4500 calories, 350g of protein, and a high amount of carbs, but im not sure on the exact amount. I have been working out off and on for 5 yrs, but I have been going consistently for 1 yr. I work out 5 days a week by the way. I was wondering other than the AAS, what should I take? I take a Mulit-Vit and aminos right now. Also I am probably going to stock up on some weight gainers 1850 cals. a serving. You get 50 grams of protein in them too. It's a guaranteed 3700 cals right there if I drink it twice a day, plus my other food. What gains should I see from the cycle and what side effects might occur? Also would 6oxo be a good PCT or should I use Nova or Clomid? Thanks..

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    no way to tell how ur gains will be...alot of things determine that...i would save the weight gainer for pct, so you can keep the cals up...eat eat eat, i eat every 2 hours and im not on anything..take multi-vits, vit c, flaxseed oil. dont take the 6oxo on or off. because u will see gains without it and if u take it during pct it will negate the use of clomid...for pct use both clomid 100mg/day 1-30 and nolva 20mg/day 1-30...thats a start...

I was going to take the weight gainer during the cycle b/c it's an easy way to get guaranteed protein and cals, is that a bad thing? Also I heard that I only need Clomid, not both Clomid and Nova. I am debating taking the anti-E either during the cycle or after.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this to the steroid forum

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    with the dbol you might want milk thistle 1000mg ed for your liver and dont count on weight gainers for your daily calorie intake. you need to get that from eating whole food meals. with your bf above 14% it will just add fat not lean muscle

Why would 1850 calories per serving of protein, cals, vits, and carbs make me gain fat when I would be getting the same from whole food? just wondering?

Thread Information