Thread: Tren questions

daesred is offline New Member

Tren questions

Im looking to add some tren into my next cycle. I am wondering how much Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon should inject each week. This is my second cycle. Also, would I be better off using Tren Acetate or Tren Enthanate instead and if so, at what weekly dosage.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    IMO. Tren is some powerful sh!t and should not be taken the first couple cycles... This is from my own experience. I'm sure alot of bro's disagree

Thanks for your advice, but I have already decided to go for it. My last cycle (500mg Sustanon and 400mg EQ per week for 10 weeks) went extremely well. I gained 21 lbs with my bodyfat remaining at 9%. It is 14 weeks later and I have still kept 15 of those lbs. I wanted to use Tren in this cycle instead of EQ, but I was told to wait to see how I reacted to AAS use. Well, I suffered no side effects except for some nut shrinkage during use, but that returned to normal fairly quickly after some aggressive PCT. I am just looking for advice on which kind of Tren and how much per week to run.

bump

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Try Tren A. Due to it being shortly estered, this gives the advantage of getting it out of your system if the sides become unbearable. Start with 50mg/ED and adjust the dosage accordingly, judging by how gains/sides compare.

Be sure to run an anti-progesterone with Tren, due to the fact prolactin related sides may arise. Vit-B6 100mg/ED should suffice. HCG would also be effective, as Tren is very suppressive.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    My first tren cycle went 37.5 mg/day and it rocked me with the sides...I have been cycling on and off 19 years. I agree with the acetate suggestion...easier to bail or reduce if need to .

pioneer is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Try Tren A. Due to it being shortly estered, this gives the advantage of getting it out of your system if the sides become unbearable. Start with 50mg/ED and adjust the dosage accordingly, judging by how gains/sides compare.

Be sure to run an anti-progesterone with Tren, due to the fact prolactin related sides may arise. Vit-B6 100mg/ED should suffice. HCG would also be effective, as Tren is very suppressive.
    Swifto is exactly right! Except you need to take 200mg B-6 ED while on Tren. 100 mg is what you would take while off cycle (if taken)

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I did tren for my first cycle after tons of research w/o any problems. Use the acetate and start at 50mg ed if you're concerned with sides.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Tren acetate at 75-100mg eod or 1/2 CC ed...like the other bros said, shorter acting esthers......use it for the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo i would wait till youv done another cycle before you use tren ,the sides can be very harsh indeed!if you are dead set on using some go with the shorter actin version acetate over the longer version,if the sides do get too much you can jump off or lower the dose,obviousley with the longer version you are stuck with the sides for a few weeks.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I did tren for my first cycle ....
    That's the spirit soldier!

I never understood these "harsh" sides people were reporting, i guess i'm lucky or something.

IMO tren is such a great drug you should run it at the beginning of your cycle, with proper diet and training the muscle gains are unreal.

How would you run your Prop + Tren cycle

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    14 weeks of prop/tren is a beautiful thing, unfortunately it has also turned me into a very moody fellow, its like male-PMS but i may continue another 3-4 weeks while dieting just becuase its that good (asuming my sides stay as low as they have).

anyone have opinions about running tren at the start or end of a cycle?

Personally, i think tren is a bulking drug so it's to be used at the start of a cycle for muscle gains.

Would you run your Tren at the start if you included Dbol ?
    and would you go for 8 weeks or 10 weeks?

Since Tren is so supressive would you run the prop a couple of weeks longer than the Tren, or would you end them together and jump straight into PCT?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    The sides are worse on tren ace than tren hex due to the short half-life. If you have away of making/buying combo shots I'd fix it up like sust. can you get tren enanthate ? if so this would be good:
    weekly avg: 390mg, each shot 130mg/cc broke down as:
    tren hex - 60mg
    tren enan - 40mg
    tren ace - 30mg

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    never heard of tren hex...is it rare ? why cant we just take fina pellets whole like tabs ? Wouldnt life be easy

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    its parabolan and I don't think it's manufactured anymore for pharmacutical use. You can still find it but not in the cattle implants, that's tren ace.

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    never heard of tren hex...is it rare ? why cant we just take fina pellets whole like tabs ? Wouldnt life be easy

Thanks for all the great info guys. Im going to go with the acetate just in case I can't bear the sides. I will take all neccessary precautions. By the way enthanate, hex, and acetate are all available by BD.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id stick with ace for two reasons. as stated above, the sides can be controlled, and hex is too damn expensive!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

u cant be serious

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    u cant be serious
    ha! ha!

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    obviously i know u cant just take fina pellets as tabs or everyone would do it and there would e no need to convert them, but WHY cant u just take them whole? Do they contain other dangerous chemicals or just tren ?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    obviously i know u cant just take fina pellets as tabs or everyone would do it and there would e no need to convert them, but WHY cant u just take them whole? Do they contain other dangerous chemicals or just tren ?
    I suppose you could get a gun and implant them in your ass just as there intended to be used. the glue and fillers that keep them together may be an issue, and your ass will certainly be sore (and swollen) but hey, give it a go and let us know

Thread Information