thebison is offline Associate Member

front loading cyp

i was wondering if it would be ok if i front loaded cyp say like 1 gram for a week and follow that with a normal prop cycle for 10 weeks 100mged. i know u usually front load with the same compound but can this be done? reason im doing this is because im going on vac in 11 weeks wanna look nice and jacked and my prop hasnt come yet and i have bunch of cyp bottles laying around.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Frontloading in this fashion won't have the results you expect. Don't start your cycle until you have everything you need to finish it.

When your prop arrives just use a double dose for the first week and you will do fine.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebison
    i was wondering if it would be ok if i front loaded cyp say like 1 gram for a week and follow that with a normal prop cycle for 10 weeks 100mged. i know u usually front load with the same compound but can this be done? reason im doing this is because im going on vac in 11 weeks wanna look nice and jacked and my prop hasnt come yet and i have bunch of cyp bottles laying around.

NOT a flame but the thought of lookin jacked after front loadin 1g/week and starting a cycle without all the gear at hand is a very wrong. Hardwork, patients and good diet will help you get jacked. If you're plainin to keep ure gains that is. Just my 2cents.

lol it was just a figure of speech. any idea why it is not a good idea iknow cyp has a long half life then prop but their are both still test's . and i have the rest of my gear just waiting on the prop

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not run the prop first - while waiting for the cypionate to saturate? That would be frontloading with the same compound - but lighter ester. Remember cypionate is much heavier than propinate and mg for mg the dose of the parent hormone will be less...

well prop is gonna be arriving next week and i have the cyp already . ive done front loading with sus before taking test e and that seemed to work . so i thought maybe this wouldnt be that much dif.

not to familar with front loading because i have only done it once.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well... this would require a pen and paper to figure out. Usually to frontload a heavy ester you double the maintenance dose prior to the first half life. You could begin a regular Cyp cycle with a nice frontload and then come off with the Prop... which is ideal - the cycle can then be terminated in a few days rather than waiting for blood levels to drop over a few weeks. But in reality - you shouldn't start anything until you have everything...

im postive id be getting it either today, tom or monday packages come fedex next day.
    what my original cycle was gonna be was
    prop 100mg ed 1-12 wk
    tren 75 mg ed 4-12 wk
    mast 75mg ed 4-12 wk
    t3 last 6 weeks with proper dosage
    nova ed. plus hcg and clomid
    how do u think i should incorerate the cyp if i wanted to do this cycle with the front loading i have plenty of it like 5 10ml bottles 200mg .

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    im postive id be getting it either today, tom or monday packages come fedex next day.
    what my original cycle was gonna be was
    prop 100mg ed 1-12 wk
    tren 75 mg ed 4-12 wk
    mast 75mg ed 4-12 wk
    t3 last 6 weeks with proper dosage
    nova ed. plus hcg and clomid
    how do u think i should incorerate the cyp if i wanted to do this cycle with the front loading i have plenty of it like 5 10ml bottles 200mg .
    I would say that you should not frontload anything.

Maybe you should try something like this:
    prop 100mg ed 1-12 wk
    tren 75 mg ed 1-10 wk or 1-8 wk
    mast 75mg ed 4-12 wk or 6-12 wk

Cyp isn't necessary IMO when running Tren Ace and Masteron (both short esters). You are going to be a pincushion anyways...

so i guess i should just hold out then huh?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    so i guess i should just hold out then huh?
    I'd hold off till you get the rest of your gear. I wouldn't front load with that.

auight guess i can wait a couple more days.

Thread Information