newuser is offline New Member

Bumps under nipples

i was taking Andro pills for a while.. and have bumps under my nipples now from them.. they use to hurt.. and if you squeezed them, a puss would come out of the nipple... now its months later... and they dont hurt.. but they are still there...

is this a form of gyno?

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    If I had anything comming out of my nipples, I would go to the doctor---get some professional advice.
    -Cy

jbrand is offline Member
    Don't worry, you can milk anything with nipples.

Actually, I'm sorry to be the one to break the ice but that's a pretty clear description of gyno.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    lol---straight from the mouth of gaylord focker! good ish j
    -Cy

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    most likely those are white heads actually (pimples)... no matter what anyone says on here prohormones have a very LOW if almost NO percentage of side effects like those you are thinking of with anabolics (gyno). Go to a dermatologist or an adult physician for extra help. What do they feel like? How many do you have? Try heating them for 15 mins 3-4 times perday.
    Good luck
    MM

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Medicine Man
    most likely those are white heads actually (pimples)... no matter what anyone says on here prohormones have a very LOW if almost NO percentage of side effects like those you are thinking of with anabolics (gyno). Go to a dermatologist or an adult physician for extra help. What do they feel like? How many do you have? Try heating them for 15 mins 3-4 times perday.
    Good luck
    MM
    Androstenedione is known to _directly_ aromatize into estrogen, meaning even before it is converted to testosterone .

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    I really cant be bothered right now to go find the research but there has been a fair number of reports that PH sides are equal to those produced by moderate doses of AS.

Thread Information