scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

Clen question Attn:Papi or anyone

im doing a 2 week on 2 off cycle of liquid clen . My observations and questions: I definatly loosened up my belt, but it feels like ive only lost water weight, because when i hit the gym (before taking my dose, to not stress out the heart) i feel weak, like my muscles have no water...which makes sense because of all the water intake and taurine requirements... three days off and all of a sudden my muscles filled up again.... i thought clen was mildly anabolic expecting a lil pump in the gym.. but i felt the opposite. I did a fat test and im at 16%, im on eca for 2 weeks and then 2 weeks of clen again... what kind of numbers can be expected(obviously diet/exercise determine alot) and finally can i comsume caffiene while on clen? i need the energy that i get while on eca.

ps the reason im not going all the way through with clen and benedryl is because i cant handle the weakness i feel in my muscles feel and training in MMA im getting my ass kicked.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    well u shouldnt run 2 weeks clen and then 2 weeks ECA... they affect the same receptors... partly... I myself get a good fe****g from clen in the gym.. gives me more energy....whats ur dosage like?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    well u shouldnt run 2 weeks clen and then 2 weeks ECA... they affect the same receptors... partly... I myself get a good fe****g from clen in the gym.. gives me more energy....whats ur dosage like?
    I dont know that this is entirely true. for years people have run slen 2 weeks on 2 off and get great results. clen is knowen for making some people kinda sluggish, my self being one. just got to push your way through. I am no expert with clen but I think caffeen is ok. here is a good read about clen for
    ya: Clenbuterol handbook
    Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    well u shouldnt run 2 weeks clen and then 2 weeks ECA... they affect the same receptors... partly...
    Can you site this?

I had the same problem when I was on clen . Try upping your potassium.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I felt very lethargic while on clen . It made me weaker in the gym too, and I would be out of breath after doing squats or deads.

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    i just did some reading on the steroid proifles section and it answered some questions... apparently it does affect cardio in some.. i noticed it big time sparring.... stupidhippo aint so stupid, eca and clen do affect the same beta 2 receptors.. so i guess ill scrap the eca go back to the clen and hit some benadyl............any idea about what kind of fat loss numbers are out there if im at 16% now? im dosing 60 mcg in the morning and 60 in the afternoon... the only sides im getting is a lil shaky hands i could easily handle more...im surprised im barely sweating, my shirts pits are always wet on eca, could this be because my receptors were already downregulated because i was on eca before taking the clen?
    Last edited by scrappydoo; 01-07-2006 at 02:25 PM.

Thread Information