Thread: winstrol dosage

greekmodel is offline New Member

winstrol dosage

I just started a cycle of winstrol ** 50 mg pills and I was wondering if it is safe to take two a day for six weeks or will one a day do? I just finished a deca /sus cycle and I am ending with the winny. Also, should I divide the dosage up or take one in the morning and one at night? Finally, what would you guys take for your joints and liver if you were
    me?

Greek

'Lose the geek and get with a greek

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u greek ?milas ellininka apo pou eisai?anyway,stick with 50 mg aday split the pill in half so u vcan have a it balanced evenly in your blood.half in the morning and half at night.as for ur joints take some glucosamine ,it will help and milg thistle for the liver or ala.

greekmodel is offline New Member
    So two a day is too much? I am moving to the beach in two weeks and I am pretty ripped from taking two a day for the first ten days. I guess I should cut my dosage down if I am staying on for six weeks. Any one else have an opinion? I am really impressed with the results, considered I have tried zambones and a 20ml bottle of winstrol anabolica in the past. If anyone is considering ** 50 mg winstrol, go for the gold! They are legit.

Greek

On the beach you can't hide behind your sweater...beware of the Greek

Thread Information