roctho is offline New Member

Had Gyno, had surgery, have a small indention now...will muscle grow over it?

Had it after a cycle when I was 18, but have a small indention now by my left nipple. Since then, I've gotten it again on the right side, and it's a tad puffy sometimes. I don't want to have the surgery again if I don't have to. Will lipo alone work?

If I cycle correctly, can I grow muscle over the indention of the left nipple? And about the right side...it kind of comes and goes, I want to do another cycle, but want to minimize any chance of getting gyno again or inducing what's already there.

Advice?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im guessing you got the gland removed?

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    Hey man, it almost sounds like your right side might just be your chest holding water - It happens to me quite often. I hear 20 MG Nolvadex /Day can help, but remember, I'm no expert so take my opinion for what it is.

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roctho
    Had it after a cycle when I was 18, but have a small indention now by my left nipple. Since then, I've gotten it again on the right side, and it's a tad puffy sometimes. I don't want to have the surgery again if I don't have to. Will lipo alone work?

If I cycle correctly, can I grow muscle over the indention of the left nipple? And about the right side...it kind of comes and goes, I want to do another cycle, but want to minimize any chance of getting gyno again or inducing what's already there.

Advice?
    Bro, been there, had the surgery years ago before I ever cycled, and I also have an indentation under one of my nipples where the glands were removed. Looks as if the doc took too much out on one side. I have worked our seriously for years and that indent is still there. Not sure what the answer is to your question, but I would love to hear it too.

POSH is offline Member
    Just started another cycle...1 year after surgery. I had on both sides. I have a little more cosmetic (to keep from indent) gland on right side, and I found that it starts to get a little sensitive, but arimidex has been keeping it in check. I would just make sure to have plenty of good anti-e through-out cycle and take daily. So far, I have been fine, but I am only just into cycle. If you only had one side removed, I would get other side removed instead of lipo. Lipo will seriously (it did for mine) reduce chest size and I would rather have matching indentions than one indention and one side smaller. That would look really f-d up. I would recommend 1mg. of arimidex a day or whatever is condusive to what you are taking. I had glands cut out AND lipo, and it seriously reduced the size of my chest. Just run a lot of anti-e if you HAVE to cycle or get your problem cut out and then cycle...if you have to. You have already experienced enough problems juicing improperly (I assume it was improperly...mine was), so take your time and don't get in a rush to hop back on the wagon. Hope everything works out for you.

POSH

plugthug is offline New Member
    POSH
    Don't know if you received my apology from the post you responded to re: my gyno ques. I thought you were being sarcastic when you said discharge pussy looking stuff from gyno. I thought you were calling me a vag. Whatever, you seem to know your shit on gyno. Well i got it too, much to my dissappointment. I have been a rec. juicer and I don't know if I ever want to anymore. Nolva 60mg/ day and B6 400mg/day not working. Haven't located letro yet. Is it safe to buy from this site from the link to letro that you can click on? can you tell me about the surgery. My wife wants implants. Should I ask her doc to take my shit out at a discount rate, lol. So you recommend gland removal over lipo. How much money are we talking?

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plugthug
    POSH
    Don't know if you received my apology from the post you responded to re: my gyno ques. I thought you were being sarcastic when you said discharge pussy looking stuff from gyno. I thought you were calling me a vag. Whatever, you seem to know your shit on gyno. Well i got it too, much to my dissappointment. I have been a rec. juicer and I don't know if I ever want to anymore. Nolva 60mg/ day and B6 400mg/day not working. Haven't located letro yet. Is it safe to buy from this site from the link to letro that you can click on? can you tell me about the surgery. My wife wants implants. Should I ask her doc to take my shit out at a discount rate, lol. So you recommend gland removal over lipo. How much money are we talking?
    Search my posts and look at my "gyno" threads. We can talk about any questions over pm, so we don't hijack this guys thread, but the letro from the link is safe to buy. I had my surgery done in Mexico, because I couldn't afford to just drop $5 to $7k on a US surgery. You can read on my threads. Just click on my name above and it gives you options....pick the one that says show all threads, if you haven't done this already. Anyway, in Mexico, you wife can def. get a deal doing 2 surgeries! I recommend gland removal AND lipo, but not "just lipo". IMO the letro is worthless unless you want a temporary fix, if it does fix it. Just put that 50 bucks toward your surgery and buy the letro for your next cycle. Shoot me a pm if you have more questions. Later buddy

POSH

Thread Information