Thread: hcg..how much?

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member

hcg..how much?

hey guys....i just finished my sustanon last week at 500mg per week and i have 4 weeks of eq and winny left.. when should i take the hcg and clomid...i know how much clomid to take but not hcg.

finished my sust last monday:
    i was thinking of starting the hcg and clomid on the 3 monday after wards... how much hcg?

also should i take anything after i completely finish the whole cycle..meaning after the winny and eq?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Don't take the HCG .

DMX

dumblucky is offline Member
    bro , go to the anabolic review home pg and look under drug profiles and look up HCG it will give you the dosages

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    take the hcg before you finish your eq, I would do 10 days at 500iu ed, starting in about 2 weeks so when u finish you are in the last week of your cycle, this could help your chances of post cycle recovery, personally I wouldnt and dont do hcg post cycle I just see it as slowing down the recovery time.

peace
    Jason

before anyone starts with the usage of hcg and medical journals which im not really interested in this is just my experience and what works best for me, I dont always do hcg just depends how im feeling

JOSE is offline New Member
    I TOOK IT 1 IU TWO TIMES A WEEKAT THE END OF MY CYCLE AND IT WORKED OUT WELL FOR ME. KEPT MOST OF MY GAINS.

Thread Information