juicy2000 is offline Junior Member

will chrysin do the job??

well i am suffering some symptoms of gyno, burning in the nips. i can;t get my hands on any nolvadex but a guy ay my gym who knows a lot about this said to take chysin cause it actually knocks out more estrogen then nolva...is this true??...sinc e can;t get my hands on any nolva how much chrysin should i take a day

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bump this,i am curious as well

jbrand is offline Member

Re: will chrysin do the job??

Originally posted by juicy2000
    well i am suffering some symptoms of gyno, burning in the nips. i can;t get my hands on any nolvadex but a guy ay my gym who knows a lot about this said to take chysin cause it actually knocks out more estrogen then nolva...is this true??...sinc e can;t get my hands on any nolva how much chrysin should i take a day
    Chrysin is one of those products that looks better on paper. When used practically, it is extremely poor availability. I wouldn't rely on it personally.

i forgot to say he said it knocked out about 94% of the estrogen..the nolva knocks abou 92%

but since i can't get my hands on nolvadex or anything else..how much chrysin should i take

jbrand is offline Member
    i forgot to say he said it knocked out about 94% of the estrogen..the nolva knocks abou 92%
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but that's complete bullshit. Flavanoids are eaten up by the gut as well as metabolized in the first pass through the liver. Marketers compare it to aminoglutethimide, but the truth is that the bioavailability is only a fraction of that.

G-S Guest
    Tell him he's full of shit.

ok...now that i know hes full of shit...can someone please tell me how much chrysin i should take so i can cut down the symptoms some what..or should i just get off the d-bols....it can;t be the injections cause i never had a prob with anything until i took d-bols

G-S Guest
    Don't waste yer time. Smart thing to do is NEVER start a cycle unless you have everything you need. ANTI-E's are required. Arimidex , Liquidex, Nolvadex , and Clomid.

As far as what to do now; couldn't tell you. You're too late. If you can't get any Nolvadex, I don't have any answers for you. Maybe someone else does.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    take 1000-20000mg of chrysin... i dont rely on these herbal remedies though

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    nolva is a nonscheduled drug... you should be able to find some.

sperminater is offline New Member
    i read a medical sport's science study done by DR.s, and it said chrysin and indole-3-carbinol don't work. the "supplement's" cost as much as gear. get arimedex, or femara, or liquidex, or aromasin . if you can't get it in time, cut the dosage. or stop the dbol . good luck.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    try here

http://www.medsmex.com/prod-list_index.html

ive never used them but some ppl on elite have

Thread Information