Idlook2 is offline New Member

For all you pin cushions...need advice.

Hey, been trolling around this board for some time and finally decided to do my first cycle. I'm going to follow the 2nd novice cycle to a T (from the home page). My only question is this: The test e I have is 250 and the deca is 300. So that means 3 injections a week, how do I space these out and which bodyparts? Should I just do 2cc's of test at once? (kinda like to walk the next day though) How often can I inject into the same site if say I'm only pushing 1cc at a time? Thanks for any help in advance...

Here's my stats if that will help:
    22 yr old
    5'9"
    200lbs (don't know body fat, prolly around 12%, I still have viens and can see my abs)
    Been lifting for around 4 years straight.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    did I miss something?

How much test/deca are you planning to run per week?
    if this is a first cycle I'd say 300mg deca and 500mg test should blow you up just fine

~R

sorry

500mg of test enat./300mg of deca per week/weeks 1-10
    30mg of Dbol ED/weeks 1-4

The question was what schedule do I use to inject myself 3 times a week? Could I do the test on mon and thurs in the same area and the deca once a week without changing up injection sites?

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    1cc test and 1/2 cc deca mixed in one syringe mon and then the same on thurs. 2 shots alternate sides of glutes and you will be fine.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBIG
    1cc test and 1/2 cc deca mixed in one syringe mon and then the same on thurs. 2 shots alternate sides of glutes and you will be fine.
    took the advice right out of my mouth

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBIG
    Yeah that sounds good to me. But I know you didn't ask this but that sounds like a pretty serious first cycle. Im on my 2nd and I still haven't done three compounds yet.

Thanks guys! That's the exact advice I was looking for!

Ironmanjay, I don't think it's that serious. I won't feel the effects of the test for 3-6 weeks so I'm taking the dbol to get jump started. I'm planning on running the deca for the full ten weeks, but might back it down or cut it out around weeks 6-8 if I'm happy with my results. I think I've hit a pretty big plateau as far as natural size and strength can take me, so this should be exactly what the doctor ordered!

Again, thanks for the quick responses and help!!!

Thread Information