Thread: Is it Me?

HuDanny is offline New Member

Is it Me?

Alrite i'm on my second cycle ever. First cycle was 6 weeks of Deca & Sust. Now i'm gonna do a 12 week cycle of Deca, Sust, & Dbol . I'm on week 5 right now. Gained about 20 lbs of good weight. Going to run the Dbol up to week 6 at 30mg a day. Deca 300mg a week and Sust 500mg a week for the 12 weeks. My first question is should I up the mg's of each to about Deca 400mg & Sust 750mg? Next question is the Brand is Golden Triangle Pharm. and this is the first time de****g with this brand. Never experienced any kind of pain like iv'e been. Around week 2 I hit in the glute and experienced some swelling in that area. I was told to put a heating pad on it and massage it out thoroughly in the shower with warm water. Did that and it did help a little. The only problem is it's been happening everytime I hit. I also tried it in the shoulder for the first time and also experienced alot of pain. My bicep turned red and after the pain went away I noticed around my elbow, it looked like fluid collected. Made me a lil worried. I then hit in the glute again and experienced the pain again. Muscle knotting, almost feels like a ball where I hit.
    If anyone can help me out with any suggestions or same experiences it would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by HuDanny
    Alrite i'm on my second cycle ever. First cycle was 6 weeks of Deca & Sust. Now i'm gonna do a 12 week cycle of Deca, Sust, & Dbol . I'm on week 5 right now. Gained about 20 lbs of good weight. Going to run the Dbol up to week 6 at 30mg a day. Deca 300mg a week and Sust 500mg a week for the 12 weeks. My first question is should I up the mg's of each to about Deca 400mg & Sust 750mg? Next question is the Brand is Golden Triangle Pharm. and this is the first time de****g with this brand. Never experienced any kind of pain like iv'e been. Around week 2 I hit in the glute and experienced some swelling in that area. I was told to put a heating pad on it and massage it out thoroughly in the shower with warm water. Did that and it did help a little. The only problem is it's been happening everytime I hit. I also tried it in the shoulder for the first time and also experienced alot of pain. My bicep turned red and after the pain went away I noticed around my elbow, it looked like fluid collected. Made me a lil worried. I then hit in the glute again and experienced the pain again. Muscle knotting, almost feels like a ball where I hit.
    If anyone can help me out with any suggestions or same experiences it would be much appreciated.
    Welcome to AR..since this is your 2nd cycle and your already in it 5 weeks, keep deca @ 300/sust @ 500 .....Asfar as injecting.what guage pin you using???and maybe your injecting too fast??I always warm up everything before injecting inc pins, ass <--no pun intended...or maybe the gear is dirty??? I dunno.hold for better responses

HuDanny is offline New Member
    Yea everything is sterile and iv'e used and have been using 23 gauge 1" pins. I was told by a buddy of mine, i forget the proper term he used, he said it happens often. The oil gets caught in between the muscle and skin and takes about a week to absorb into the muscle. From what he said it sounds very legit and nothing to worry about. The only problem is it keeps happening. All of my hits have been clean and deep, thats why i'm very confused and it;s actually starting to get me aggrevated.

Thread Information