lakota is offline Junior Member

finaplix and other homebrew

I am in week two of my first finaplix cycle. Got my fina from feed store, got it "Brewed", and am seeing some progress already. A month ago I would have never dreamed that a person could make their own gear at home! This eliminates dealers, impurities, not knowing whether something is fake or not, saves a bundle, and you don't have to be looking over your shoulder all the time for the law (As with using a dealer)! Now I'm just curious, what else is out there that I can do/make myself? Thanks in advance for help!

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    are you running the tren /dina alone??

Just the trenbolone for the moment. It's all I have. I've fixed it to be 40mg/ml, and I'm using that dosage every day. Next batch will be 75mg/ml and EOD.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty sure u can make whatever u can get the raw powder for...i just did my first finaplix conversion. was surprised how easy it was... next up i'll be making prop...

i know fina is easy to get. I would love to make other things but access to other powders seems hard to find. I am curious how your fina only goes. I hear it shuts you down really hard. You can be my guinea pig. Just kidding.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    i know fina is easy to get. I would love to make other things but access to other powders seems hard to find. I am curious how your fina only goes. I hear it shuts you down really hard. You can be my guinea pig. Just kidding.
    Yes fina shuts you down hard if run alone. If you run it alone for 8-12 weeks, you can plan on focking yourself out of a sex life for the next two years. Stop the fina alone or go get some test!

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    you can get prop the same way probably from where you got ur tren at and by a kit to take oput the strogen and then homeberw the same way. Thats what I did and i start in a month.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The sky is the limit when it comes to homebrewing.

Some compounds are harder to suspend than others.

But most things can be made at home

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    you can get prop the same way probably from where you got ur tren at and by a kit to take oput the strogen and then homeberw the same way. Thats what I did and i start in a month.
    He said he got the fina at a feed store so he might not have a source.

I appreciate all responses so far. My sex life is fine, I'm as horny as always, hell, I'll proborly die with a hard on! But seriously, I will try to get some test. I believe it was Synovex that contained test and estrogen. Found one link that told how to separate the two. Keep on with the advice! I geuss I'm asking also, where to get the powders to make gear with. I want to be able to obtain my stuff legally. Keep the advice coming! Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by lakota
    I appreciate all responses so far. My sex life is fine, I'm as horny as always, hell, I'll proborly die with a hard on! But seriously, I will try to get some test. I believe it was Synovex that contained test and estrogen. Found one link that told how to separate the two. Keep on with the advice! I geuss I'm asking also, where to get the powders to make gear with. I want to be able to obtain my stuff legally. Keep the advice coming! Thanks all!
    You cant ask that..edit your post.

Also it doesnt take much to be horny. You would still get better results with some test.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    the horniness wont last.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    He said he got the fina at a feed store so he might not have a source.
    ya bro you can get prop at a feed store as well.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you can make any steroid you want. there are many powder suppliers out there and its easy to get. you can save alot of money by home brewing and its nice having a unlimited supply so you dont have to worry about conserving. personally i only make my own fina but i have friends that homebrew everything.

you can get prop at a feed store??

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    ya bro you can get prop at a feed store as well.
    I didnt know that. So if a feed store has fina they will have test prop powder?...interesting. How suspicious is that? Or do they care?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Prop powder at the feed store, do tell?

i just started a thread called synovexH. I found it at a feed store online. Says it is test prop. But looked like it had estrogen in it. Yikes that scares me. If i mess it up i am going to grow boobies. Hopefully they're nice ones!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Just the trenbolone for the moment. It's all I have. I've fixed it to be 40mg/ml, and I'm using that dosage every day. Next batch will be 75mg/ml and EOD.
    way to run something w/o properly researching steroid use to begin with. you don't run it just because "it's all i have". wait till you have ALL of your gear before running it.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I am in week two of my first finaplix cycle. Got my fina from feed store, got it "Brewed", and am seeing some progress already. A month ago I would have never dreamed that a person could make their own gear at home! This eliminates dealers, impurities, not knowing whether something is fake or not, saves a bundle, and you don't have to be looking over your shoulder all the time for the law (As with using a dealer)! Now I'm just curious, what else is out there that I can do/make myself? Thanks in advance for help!
    Word has it that the FDA is checking sales records and going after people buying Fina pellets. It may not be as safe to buy as you think.

You said that I can make whatever I can get raw powder for. How do I go about searching for raw powders, aside from internet searches? You always see ads for steroids ...right!!! Do they think I'm dumb enough to actually try to order something like that? First of all, it proborly isn't the real thing, and second, if it is, then the DEA will be about 24 hrs behind my order. At least with finaplix , it's legal, and I can go to my local feed store and buy it. It took me long enough to find out that you could even do that. Now you're telling me that I can find just about anything I want. Well, i'm hooked...help me out and advise me on how to start searching. I know you can't mention specifics on this forum...I'm not asking for that. Just some hints or ideas. This opens up a whole new world for me. Now I'm lost without a roadmap.

Yes, a cartridge of synovex contains 200mg of test and 20 mg estrogen. Found a thread on how to separate the estrogen from test somewhere in here. So it IS possible. Not sure of where the thread was, but it's out there.

Synovex-test prop

Alright guys, finally got some synovex-H a few weeks ago, and have been running it since then. Wow! I'm really dropping the fat (Didn't have much to start with), as well as staying hard. I've put on 10 lbs of muscle in about 12 weeks; finaplix first, and now fina and test prop. I'm gradually coming off the fina, and will run test alone for 6 - 8 weeks. Talk about being horny and having hard-ons!!! Man, one night, I think I had a hard-on ALL NIGHT LONG! This is the bomb! And, synovex is very cheap to buy!

Thread Information