LAMONTIV is offline New Member

redness and swelling moving down arm... help

I started a cycle on monday i took my first shot of test 400 in my shoulder.. well after i did a knot formed and i could barely move my shoulder for a day or so. now the soarness is gone but my i have swelling moving down my arm.. and it is a little warm.. is it just the oil base moving through or should i be worried???? thanks for any help...

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    i could be a scarub from that movie the mummy

j/k

doesn't sound that bad should pass. try gluts or quads next time. how many cc's did you inject.
    zer_

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by LAMONTIV
    I started a cycle on monday i took my first shot of test 400 in my shoulder.. well after i did a knot formed and i could barely move my shoulder for a day or so. now the soarness is gone but my i have swelling moving down my arm.. and it is a little warm.. is it just the oil base moving through or should i be worried???? thanks for any help...
    Inflamation..it's quite normal.In the future when this happens again(and it will).You'll notice the discoloration moves away from the injection site.It sort of travels in a downward path.
    Keep and eye on it.I'm sure you'll be fine.We've all been there bro.

~Pinnacle~

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    If it gets worse i.e. more pain, more redness, more swelling and especially if it gets hotter and you get a fever, then go to the doctor a.s.a.p..

But it doesn't sound too bad if the pain is going away.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Red swelling moving down your arm sounds like an infection. But NORMALLY an infection will be sore to the touch. I believe that sometimes they aren't very sore though. I seem to remember a staph infection that I had that left a red trail up my leg but was never really sore. Went to the Dr. and found out it was staph and got good antibiotics right away before it spread too far. If the swelling and warm redness continue to grow, I would get it checked out. If it is an infection, you want to get it taken care of early. If it gets too bad, they will end up cutting it open and lay you up in the hospital for some time on IV antibiotics, and those aren't cheap. A friend of mine was just in for that and it was $2,500 a day just in antibiotics. If you have insurance, it may not be a big deal, but being in the hospital is no fun.

Keep a close eye on it and maybe even circle with a pen the area that is red and watch to see if it is getting bigger than the circle. If it is, I would definitely get it looked at.

Not trying to scare you, because there is a good possibility that it isn't anything, but it is much better to err on the side of caution.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Red swelling moving down your arm sounds like an infection. But NORMALLY an infection will be sore to the touch. I believe that sometimes they aren't very sore though. I seem to remember a staph infection that I had that left a red trail up my leg but was never really sore. Went to the Dr. and found out it was staph and got good antibiotics right away before it spread too far. If the swelling and warm redness continue to grow, I would get it checked out. If it is an infection, you want to get it taken care of early. If it gets too bad, they will end up cutting it open and lay you up in the hospital for some time on IV antibiotics, and those aren't cheap. A friend of mine was just in for that and it was $2,500 a day just in antibiotics. If you have insurance, it may not be a big deal, but being in the hospital is no fun.

Keep a close eye on it and maybe even circle with a pen the area that is red and watch to see if it is getting bigger than the circle. If it is, I would definitely get it looked at.

Not trying to scare you, because there is a good possibility that it isn't anything, but it is much better to err on the side of caution.
    Damm bro..have you not ever had an inflamation?

You are putting the fear of god in him for no apparent reason.If I was a newbie I'd be shitting my pants after a long winded post like that...fvk bro...

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Yes, I have had inflamation before. I understand what you are saying Pinnacle, but it is hard to say without seeing what this guy actually has to say that it isn't an infection.

Maybe I came out a little harsh about it, but I just had a friend spend 8 days in the hospital from an infection that set was caused nearly a month earlier that he diddn't know he had. It wasn't from an injection, but it still opens your mind a little bit.

It probably is just inflamation, but I wouldn't tell anyone just to dismiss it as that if I didn't really know for sure.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    don't use test 400. ive read about people not being able to handle shots in their asses. so im sure shoulder injections of t400 hurts like a bitch. u might wanna split ur shots in to 2...i believe test 400 is 400mg per ml...so do .5ml or 200mg twice a week. this will cut down on the pain

thanks bros for all your help.. i am hoping its nothing serious.. i went to the gym tonight and could already tell a difference or maybe it was in my head...

i dont have a temperature its normal so thats a good sign.. it doesnt hurt but boy do i look unproportional.. its like the side i took the shot in is bigger than the other?? i hope i am just being paranoid...

oh i was told to take 1cc every four days... i am also taking dbol 4 pills a day.. does this sound about right?

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    same thing happen to me a couple time... i was making a reaction to winny...now i always got antibiotic on hand

Bizz

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAMONTIV
    oh i was told to take 1cc every four days... i am also taking dbol 4 pills a day.. does this sound about right?
    Outline your cycle for us.
    How many weeks, doses, and drugs used....thanks

Thread Information