FNG
    FNG is offline New Member

First Cycle Week One Report

Well, to sum it up...this week has been terribly difficult. I started dbol (thai) /Prop cycle last tuesday and since that time life has really sucked. I immediately got prop flu, intense, immobilizing pain at the injection sites (still sore to the touch and red a week later in my delt), I have an egg sized, rock hard lump in my right glute, have only been to the gym twice because of feeling exhausted, experiencing nausea at the smell or thought of food (only getting about 1500 cals per day), feeling very depressed, experiencing hot flashes then cold chills, and blood pressure increases that create intense throbbing headeaches--I was awaiting a hemorrhage. I've since discontinued the dbol after last nights unending painful, throbbing.

I'm considering turning the gear I have back in in hopes of switching to Test-E. Would there be a problem with switching now, and is the Test-E as debilitating?

Suffering but hanging tough, FNG

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    alot of people feel sick on dbol and what size pin are you using.

FNG
    I'm using a 23. Hopefully the Dbol being gone will help. I forgot to include the three fever blisters I have on my lips in the last post. This is some painful as shit!

FNG

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    I'm using a 23. Hopefully the Dbol being gone will help. I forgot to include the three fever blisters I have on my lips in the last post. This is some painful as shit!

FNG
    what length

Largeone 77 is offline New Member
    Hey Dude,
    what length pin are you using? if you go into the glute you should use at least an in inch pin but I prefer one and a half inch. Good luck

Zapp is offline Banned
    I will never ever do d-bol again. Should have known better than to take it in the first place. It had my lower back cramping so bad, it has taken a week just to get it where I can stand up without it killing me.. I have never had bad sides with any gear before until now. D-bol sux!!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I will never ever do d-bol again. Should have known better than to take it in the first place. It had my lower back cramping so bad, it has taken a week just to get it where I can stand up without it killing me.. I have never had bad sides with any gear before until now. D-bol sux!!
    that bad zapp I was thinking of running my first cycle and using dbol and Test e

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Well, to sum it up...this week has been terribly difficult. I started dbol (thai) /Prop cycle last tuesday and since that time life has really sucked. I immediately got prop flu, intense, immobilizing pain at the injection sites (still sore to the touch and red a week later in my delt), I have an egg sized, rock hard lump in my right glute, have only been to the gym twice because of feeling exhausted, experiencing nausea at the smell or thought of food (only getting about 1500 cals per day), feeling very depressed, experiencing hot flashes then cold chills, and blood pressure increases that create intense throbbing headeaches--I was awaiting a hemorrhage. I've since discontinued the dbol after last nights unending painful, throbbing.

I'm considering turning the gear I have back in in hopes of switching to Test-E. Would there be a problem with switching now, and is the Test-E as debilitating?

Suffering but hanging tough, FNG
    Hang in there man.It's your first cycle and you are on a learning curve.The test flu will pass shortly.
    Glad you dumped the Dbol.I can't stand that drug myself.
    Certainly you can switch to enanthate right now,but continue running a low dose of prop til the enanthate kicks in.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    that bad zapp I was thinking of running my first cycle and using dbol and Test e
    Some people just get a little lower back cramping while working out. Mine hurt like hell all of the time unless I was sitting down. I wouldn't rec you running d-bol for a first cycle even if I did like it. Test-e will give you good enough results by itself. My workout partner is on his first cycle of just test-e, and has put on 23 lbs in 12 weeks.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Some people just get a little lower back cramping while working out. Mine hurt like hell all of the time unless I was sitting down. I wouldn't rec you running d-bol for a first cycle even if I did like it. Test-e will give you good enough results by itself. My workout partner is on his first cycle of just test-e, and has put on 23 lbs in 12 weeks.
    thanks for the response and advice bro.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    is oral dbol just as bad as liquid?

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    liquid dbol is oral also

FNG
    I'm using 1.5" pins. That's all I have so I'm popping my delts with them, too. How long should I wait before I see a doc about the egg in my right glute?

FNG

Zapp is offline Banned
    I'm using 1.5" pins. That's all I have so I'm popping my delts with them, too. How long should I wait before I see a doc about the egg in my right glute?

FNG
    How long has your glute been like that?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would go see a doc asap about your glute especially if its already hard and egg shaped.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i've had a hard spot after shooting test prop..... but it went away after about 5 days.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

FNG
    How long has your glute been like that?
    A few days, but today it feels like the lump has softened and there is no pain when I press on it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Try massaging and putting a heating pad on the area to ease the pain. Ibruprofen (sp) will also help. I find, putting a warm shower head on the site for 3-5 mins seems to help with soreness in the following days.

You could try cutting the Prop with some other Oil (grapeseed) or B-12.

Another idea, is to change the Dbol for some Tbol. Running it at 50mg/ED for the first 4-6 weeks.

Zapp is offline Banned
    A few days, but today it feels like the lump has softened and there is no pain when I press on it.
    You will be fine. I've had them like that for a week before.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    damn man.....rough shit. Started dbol w andropen 4 days ago and have been sick since. Im sticking it out though and taking my shots but waiting till i can get back in the gym to start back with the dbol. I would tell you its pretty normal stuff your going through. Dont use the inch and half on anything but your glutes buddy. Shit that would kill my shoulder i know that much. Stick with it and you will love the next 14 weeks. Good luck

FNG
    Well, guys, I'm now running a 100 degree fever. Can I wait until Monday to see my own doc or do you think I should go to the ER? I'm pissed because I know this wasn't from a dirty needle. I think the shit is bad--and I have two different makes.

Bummin'

FNG
    After doing some research it seems that it may be possible to inject the stuff so poorly that the oil doesn't disperse correctly and prompts an infection. Am I wrong about this? It is entirely possible that I f'd up the injection.

Secondly, Swisher is the maker of the prop, and from what I could find the lab seemed sound.

I'm gonna have my wife look at my ass and tell me if it is red and hot.

FNG

Freeman is offline New Member
    don't mess with a temp that goes anywhere around 103. Either go to the ER or take advil or aspirin to get the fever down now.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I would probably take it safe and go to the ER, you don't want an infection.

FNG
    Well, I went to the doc. Gave it to him straight. He didn't lecture me, but he recommended that the thigh might be a better spot because I would be able to hit the spot that I cleaned for the injection. He put me on Bacterim--some kind of AB. If it doesn't go away I'll be getting lanced and drained.

FNG

Thread Information