Thread: new guy

jch3000 is offline New Member

new guy

just want to start by saying "Thank GOD for steroid .com" I am very new to the world of anabolics and have been considering them for some time. I spent about 2 hours a day each day this week reading oodles of informative threads but its a bit overwhelming. I've read the profiles and spotted a few prospects but I would deeply appreciate some 1-on-1 talk. You guys are awesome, thanks.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    everyone could help more if you post your stats, goals, experience, ect....

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    so your question is?

right right, sorry. lol.
    anyway im 6"4 and 300 lbs. i wrestled in high school and ive been big for a LONG timebut not extremely muscular. im currently in college and i just turned 19. i have no expreience with anabolics but ive been considering them for a long time. i work my ass off in the gym but i still cant seem to acheive the look i want. i want to burn as much fat as possible, get as strong as possible as well as cut up. summer beach look with a weightlifters strength. my career goals and my current employment status call for strength and sometimes i just dont have it.

im not a naive person who thinks steroids are a wonder drug with over night results, i just want to be pointed in the right direction and go about it in the safest way possible.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    What kind of food intake are you on. Have you tried to lose weight with diet control?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    still a little young IMO. you really want to wait till around 21 before you start.
    I would bet that it is your diet and trainning that are throwing you off. if you want to cut, have a look in the diet forum at the cutting sticky.good info there. also make sure you got a good workout and a great diet. that will work.
    then if you really want to you can maby look at useing some clen

my diet is actually, believe it or not, fairly healthy. im not a walking heart attack, lol. alot of proteins, i ONLY drink water(gotta break down those proteins) carbs really help me out energy wise so i eat those but sparingly, just really healthy shit. im actually a very healthy guy. i dont like junk food. i dont drink or smoke but on RARE ocassion. im a very stout person, im no wimp. theres not alot of things within reason that i cant lift. im just looking to get as strong as i possibly can and look good.

you guys are awesome, thanks for the info.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I would take a look at the diet forum if I were you. Or even go to a personal trainer at the gym to go over your diet with them. Even though you think that you are eating healthy, you may not be eating as healthy as you think. Or you may not be taking in as much as you need. There are a lot of different factors.

Personal trainers can be expensive but they may not charge you too much to set you up on a diet plan if you don't want to research it on your own. Make sure that you find one that knows what you want though and I would look at there client base to see if they are training people similar to you. Sometimes they don't understand as much about trying to build and cut at the same time. The information is out there though. You just need to keep reading.

I would make sure that your diet is in check before you think about using AS, especially at your age. But that is just my opinion.

yeah im researching diets as we speak. your info and opinion is well greatly appreciated.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jch3000
    i work my ass off in the gym but i still cant seem to acheive the look i want. i want to burn as much fat as possible, get as strong as possible as well as cut up. summer beach look with a weightlifters strength.
    i just want to be pointed in the right direction and go about it in the safest way possible.
    What does your cardio routine look like..?

Thread Information