gq_neo is offline Junior Member

Tren Enanthate Question

OK ... my last cycle was ...

Sust 250 - 500mg / wk
    EQ - 400mg / wk

The gains were nice and solid ...

I'm about to start Trenabol 200 (Tren Enanthate )

Tren Enanthate - 400mg / week.

Is this ok to take alone, will it shut me down? Or do I need a Test as a base.

I was a frickin pin cushin for the sust cycle and would rather not do Prop.

So if I need a Test in there can I shoot the Enanthate (300mg) week ... would that be enough to keep the cycle running well.

always a test base....it will shut you down.

OK ... so the 2nd question was ... The enanthate .. can I get by with the 300mg / week.

My Test is 300mg/ml ... Can i shoot the Enanthate 1ml once weekly ( I know it has a longer half life) or do I have to break it out and do it 1/2 ml twice weekly.

IMO a test ester should be the base in every cycle because of its awesome synergistic properties. Tren can shut you down pretty hard so test is a must. IMO run enth 500mg/wk and tren e 400mg/wk with injections twice/wk.

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    I personally always run test as the highest compound in my cycle, to make sure I have no issues with lethargy or libido.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test in most cases should be ran at a higher dose!

ranran is offline Junior Member
    You better hope you can handle the sides that come with tren before you just jump on. If you find yourself struggling with these and you have chosen the enth. ester.....you are going to regret it as it will take a couple of weeks to clear your body.
    With that said--- as was previously stated, you need to include TEST, if not then you are going to be miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by ranran
    You better hope you can handle the sides that come with tren before you just jump on. If you find yourself struggling with these and you have chosen the enth. ester.....you are going to regret it as it will take a couple of weeks to clear your body.
    With that said--- as was previously stated, you need to include TEST, if not then you are going to be miserable.
    Obviously the sides are worry to me, they should be with anything you take, it helps ensure that you take it responsibly.

I'm read up and prepared to deal with sides should they come up ... and I understand that they'll take longer to subside using an enanthate ester. Part of the reason I chose the enanthate is that from what I've read the "cough" which was the only one I was really concerned about was ALOT less likely.

Test will definately be added to the cycle, Ive just picked it up today actually and will be starting that first shot tonite, followed by the 1st shot of the Tren tomorrow .. I may cut my dosage down slightly as well tho on the Tren E, 400mg/wk may be excessive .. I may cut that to 300mg/wk

Thanks for all the replies ...

Thread Information