Freeman is offline New Member

Possible new cure for bacne

I say possible, because it it too early to tell for sure, but I wanted to post it now for those suffering...

I have tried everything for my bacne: silicic acid, benzoyl peroxide, Lever 2000, antibacterial hand soap, etc. for my bacne and nothing has worked. In fact, I tried all four of those at once (all in the same day for weeks) and nothing.

So I was thinking about what these products do: dry up the oil. And that was when it hit me, "S***, what dries up perspiring skin better than Mitchum?!" So I did an experiment last night. I put unscented roll-on Mitchum on one half of my bacne and went to bed. When I got up this morning, the side without it is still red and pussy and gross, the side with the Mitchum has a 75% reduction of redness and no heads. They look like they will be completed healed in two days flat.

Anyhoo, for those of you who are suffering with bacne, stop and go get some. Post the results here so I can know if the effects of this experiment are consistent.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    wtf is mitchum?
    sorry if this is a stupid Q.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    wtf is mitchum?
    sorry if this is a stupid Q.

It's a deodorant.

Check out this thread. There's a great link in there too. Definitely worth the time to take and read. Was writin by one the of smartest people I have ever come acrosss.
    nizrol clearing acne??

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    It's a deodorant.

Check out this thread. There's a great link in there too. Definitely worth the time to take and read. Was writin by one the of smartest people I have ever come acrosss.
    nizrol clearing acne??
    ok thanx, i thought it might be a deoderant or somthing.
    thanx for that link

Ya, I ordered Nizoral before I tried Mitchum, but it hasn't arrived yet. This is a much less expensive way to go, especially since it is working so frickin fast!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Hmm, sounds like its worth a try, I might pick some up.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    This works >> nizrol clearing acne?? no questions hands down the best thing I have tried. It took a week to get under control but it is now 95% cleared up.

You can buy at wal-mart or just about anywhere else like that. It is about $14 a bottle and it will last about 2-3 weeks. I am washing 2-3 times a day with and it really works!!

Oldman

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    hope it works keep us posted

Yes, that is the exact bottle, but don't buy it online. You can get it at most grocery stores and at Wal-Mart--Really anywhere and you won't have to wait for it to arrive, nor pay shipping.

48 hours later the bacne is 90% gone. Just small reminders that are heal-ing up nice. Amazing. I'm shocked at the speed of recovery! I should buy stock in mitchum, the AAS community is about to up their sales significantly.

BTW, why does it star part of the word heal-ing when I don't put a hyphen?
    Last edited by Freeman; 01-07-2006 at 05:04 PM. Reason: it starred a non-offensive word?! "heal-ing"

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman
    48 hours later the bacne is 90% gone. Just small reminders that are heal-ing up nice. Amazing. I'm shocked at the speed of recovery! I should buy stock in mitchum, the AAS community is about to up their sales significantly.

lol, there you go.. issue a press release to the AAS community.. new marketing strategies..

"Are you an AAS user who suffers from bacne, and would like to clear it up in just a few days? Not only will Mitchum clear your skin, but it will also deoderize your smelly gym armpits.

bs54 is offline New Member
    Because you can't post sources on this board.

bs54 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZongMaster
    lol, there you go.. issue a press release to the AAS community.. new marketing strategies..

Actually he just messed up a marketing strategy by putting the name out there. He could have just bought up a big batch of Mitchum wholesale and relabeled it as a new magic cure for backne. Backne-b-gone ... or something like that.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Very interesting. I'm going to start using Nizoral for my bacne.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I have tried everything for my bacne: silicic acid, benzoyl peroxide, Lever 2000, antibacterial hand soap, etc. for my bacne and nothing has worked. In fact, I tried all four of those at once (all in the same day for weeks) and nothing.

So I was thinking about what these products do: dry up the oil. And that was when it hit me, "S***, what dries up perspiring skin better than Mitchum?!" So I did an experiment last night. I put unscented roll-on Mitchum on one half of my bacne and went to bed. When I got up this morning, the side without it is still red and pussy and gross, the side with the Mitchum has a 75% reduction of redness and no heads. They look like they will be completed healed in two days flat.
    Bar soaps in general are terrible for bacne. I had it especially bad in PCT but I tried a combination of tan salon and bathing with Dawn dishwashing liquid and now for the last 3 weeks not one single new pimple and my back is so nice and clear, its fantastic!

Dermatologists are well familiar with "phototherapy" and its benefits for the skin. If you know anyone with psoriasis, you will known psoriasis gets worst in the winter and phototherapy (sun tan salon) is the leading and most effective treatments for psoriasis, but phototherapy is also very well known for reducing acne.

The process of tanning triggers events in your skin that consume up an over abundant protein that has a commonality with psoriasis soars and steroid induced acne. Ironically male hormones may cause increased acne for the psoriasis patients but drugs like testosterone and deca are known to dramatically reduce psoriasis problems.

The thing with doctors is weighing out the increased risk of skin cancer versus the benefits of the tan. In acne its not considered to be worth the risk, however the pain of psoriasis IS considered to be worth the risk so we see tan salon "prescriptions" for one group and not so much for acne, even though there is a very clear "relief" found in the tans for those with acne.

You may also find dawn dishwashing liquid can work wonders for acne. It not only breaks down the oil that clogs your pores, but also does a better job of cleaning and clearing out your pores then any type of bar soap. Grant it some doctors disapprove of drying out your skin, but they dont understand that steroid induced acne means your skin is in overdrive producing oil and within hours of your dawn dish liquid shower, your skin is oily and moisturised from within so it doesnt apply as it might with non-steroid induced acne.

Some deoderants have very similar oil breaking down properties that dawn dishwashing liquid has so you see similar results.

Hard Head is offline Member
    My question is how the fvck do you apply the Mitchum? I can't reach alot of my back with my hands.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    My question is how the fvck do you apply the Mitchum? I can't reach alot of my back with my hands.
    that's what i want to know..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

that is what your wife/girl-friend or next door neighbors wife is for

Oldman

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    next door wife.. that's a good one..

but you have to go to sleep sometime, and we don't want any Lorraine Bobbit action going on..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

The good old fashioned way with the bottle, some duct tape, and a stick.

Thread Information