doittoit is offline Associate Member

odd question about dbol?

im just finishing up my first cycle of test cyp which was 16 weeks@ 650mg. The first 9 weeks went really well gaining about 12 lbs, but after that i hit a huge wall only gaining 2lbs in the last 8 weeks. My diet and training was hardcore, all the way through i even upped the cals and fats the second half to compensate but still im stuck. I now realize that it was pointless to run it that long, at least for my first run.

My main question is ive recently been running some powdered d-bol @ 150mgs daily to try to boost gains and test the legitimacy of my new product. I started at 75mgs, noticed no weight increase. Now @150(i know thats high!) still no weight increase, but the odd part is the pumps are insane, and my low back is tight, and i feel kinda like im burning up sometimes, lol. Is this normal? I my body just gonna reject mass for awhile till after pct? Im wondering if this stuff is real, but even on test I get little bloat, no gyno,little acne. Could i just be very resistant to estrogen?

Sorry for the ramble, any advice/input appreciated?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    so you started the dianabol at week 16 of your first cycle?

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    sorry for not being clear on that, my last inject was 10 days ago. I ran the d-bol at 75 for 3 weeks, now just recently( a few days ago) bumped up to 150, after getting frustrated

Thread Information