blockhead is offline New Member

my opinion of first cycle

i am 34 yrs old, 6'3" and about 234 lbs. been working out on and off for several yrs. diet was never great but not terrible. decided to try a cycle and after alot of research went with the basic 500 mg test E weekly, 2 jabs. all i could get was QV. got it and nolva/clomid for PCT. my opinion of QV (having nothing with which to compare) is not good. firstly, i had to get an extra bottle about 8 wks in because i realized the first 2 10 ml vials were underfilled. secondly, i feel that it is not dosed properly. my sex drive has been very inconsistent throughout the cycle. sometimes it is high for a day or two and then disappears altogether. there has been no general feeling of well being. no added motivation to lift. no anger management issues. if it werent for the increased strength(moderate increase) and increased muscularity(satisfied with that) i would think it was fake gear. that and the fact that i completely trust my source. my goal for the cycle wasnt necessarily to gain alot of weight but to increase strength and muscularity, so my cals havent been real high. i have slowly gained about 10 lbs and increased bench about 30 lbs. i have about 2 wks to go.i will try pharm grade stuff for my next attempt. no more mex. sorry for the long post but would like to hear some experienced guys opinion of my results.

are these results typical for QV? can i expect more from pharmacy grade test? i was really hoping to get that extra motivation and general feeling of well being that so many people seem to get.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blockhead
    are these results typical for QV? can i expect more from pharmacy grade test? i was really hoping to get that extra motivation and general feeling of well being that so many people seem to get.
    Yes QV suc's made me sic as hell.JMO

it hasnt made me sick. the pain from the shots sometimes lingers for 4-5 days. i am sure it isnt the cleanest product available. but i researched it for months before injecting. the consensus seemed to be that it wasnt the best, but sufficient. i intend to locate some US pharm grade and try another cycle this spring.

Thread Information