MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member

Deca and Winny Cycle

I'm 6"0 175 and have been taking AD-1 for about 4 weeks, im about to start my decca and winny cycle at the beggining of the summer. I have two questions....1) when should i stop taking AD-1 b4 my cycle? 2) when should i start the winny when im on decca?

feel free to flame....im kinda new

thanks
    ryan

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Dont panic! We DONT flame here, we try to gently nudge you in the right direction!

1)
    Stop taking the AD-1 now! (Thats the pro-hormone rubbish right?) since it does NOT produce anything like the same effects as AS but it CAN produce the same side effects in some people.

2)
    When you take the winny depends on what you want from it!
    Deca is usually associated with a bulking cycle, while winny is more used on a cutting cycle (Of course those are NOT absolutes, just generalities)

Why are you taking these two together? What are the goals for this cycle? If you let us know that you will get a much better answer!

well i'm looking for a cycle that doesn't nessacerely have a lot of side effects but still is efficent. I was also thinking about combining something with primo...any suggestions.... im 175 now and want to be around 215 hehe (dont we all) i have a good diet and training routine..

thanks
    ryan

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Perhaps go with a test (Enanthate or Cyp etc) and EQ or Deca if you prefer.

Minimal risk of sides with sensible doses (Around 200mg per week for the test and 200-300 for the deca - 300 for EQ)

I have used that type of cycle many time over the years and I always get results.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I would suggest EQ over Deca for quality gains if lean muscle is your goal. Primo and Winny are good, but can be hard on the hair.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by ripped_82
    I would suggest EQ over Deca for quality gains if lean muscle is your goal. Primo and Winny are good, but can be hard on the hair.
    and also hard on the wallet I would say.

By the question and your response to the questions, I'm guessing you are looking for a bulking cycle with minimial side effects. Like the fellas said those would help reach your goals. Sides can be minimized from occuring If you know the propper procautions. with any cycle learn the possible sides and know ways of avoiding them from happening. Things like dosages and anti-estrogens will be things you need to know if you do not know this already.

Welcome to the Board man! Good luck with your goals and I'm sure plently of top notch bros around here will stear you in the right direction.

Thanks for all the help, i really appreciate it, and yes i am looking for a bulking cycle, ive been lifting for around 4 years now, and it is sooo hard to put on the lbs. im really leaning twords primo....and should i stack that with some sort of test? if yes what kind? and how often

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    My first stack was deca and winnie:

400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie everyday weeks 6-12
    Clomid week 13.5 (3 days after last winnie tab)

I was pleased with the results. The gains were slow but steady. I went from 204-218 and three months post cycle was still at 216. I would recommend this as a first cycle. I didn't experience any deca dick but I'm a young man and everyone is different. I got acne and a shrunken set of testicles; both returned to normal post cycle. The winnie protects you (in theory) from deca gyno. The deca lubes your joints so the winnie doesn't bother them.

Good luck.

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    Exactly how hard can Primo and Winny be on the hair. I was going to use them in conjunction with clen , t3, sust, and insulin . Id like to have a nice cutting cycle, but going bald is not on my list of things to do. Are the effects of dht maximized by the winny and primo, i was under the assumption they wouldnt create a hair issue

Thread Information