ben2285 is offline Junior Member

Need some help, ran out of gear toward end of cycle

Whats up guys, I made a stupid mistake and only bought the exact amount of gear I needed to finish my cycle, not realizing some gets lost in the pin. To make a long story short I ran out and I just did my last shot of my 8th week of a 10 week cycle of Test E. I did order more but it may not be here till next weekend or the week of the 23rd. I know this was a stupid mistake but I need help, so here are my questions: I may be able to get some prop so would it be okay if I did a week of prop then when my test e came in I could go back to that for the rest of the cycle? OR End cycle now (obviously don't want to do this just yet).. Help me out guys..
    Thanks

The_Tooz is offline New Member

End now!

Quote Originally Posted by ben2285
    Whats up guys, I made a stupid mistake and only bought the exact amount of gear I needed to finish my cycle, not realizing some gets lost in the pin. To make a long story short I ran out and I just did my last shot of my 8th week of a 10 week cycle of Test E. I did order more but it may not be here till next weekend or the week of the 23rd. I know this was a stupid mistake but I need help, so here are my questions: I may be able to get some prop so would it be okay if I did a week of prop then when my test e came in I could go back to that for the rest of the cycle? OR End cycle now (obviously don't want to do this just yet).. Help me out guys..
    Thanks
    First of all were you tapering down on your cycle??? And if you were you should be taking HCG and or Nolavadex, Proviron . To get your natural test going. You should take time off at the end of a cycle. 8 wks is a pretty long time (Modest). In other words end your cycle now. Also were you only doing Test E? You should always do a supplement to compliment the other for premium results. There are alot of variables to consider to answer your question fully. I hope I helped some.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Was this your first cycle? Are you running anything with the test?

Yes, this was my first cycle, thats why I did test only and no i wasn't tapering.

The reason I'd like to continue is because I haven't really gotten great results from it and my strength is just starting to pick up a little now. How bad would it mess up my hormones/natural test if I either waited it out for the new bottle of enanthate or used prop for a week. I know it would be putting a wave in my hormone levels being off for a week then throwing the test back into the mix, but I have to be off for two weeks before I start pct anyway so I guess im wondering how much damage one week off would do, or one week of prop.

Georgie is offline Member
    Yes, this was my first cycle, thats why I did test only and no i wasn't tapering.
    It is very common to end a cycle with prop. That way you can start PCT almost immediately after your last shot. There is nothing wrong with that at all. And there is nothing wrong with using the prop to keep you going until you get your new bottle of test e. Testosterone is testosterone. Since you will be getting a whole new bottle it will extend your cycle by 4 weeks, assuming you are shooting 500mg/wk. You simply need to decide whether you want to stop now or continue on. I personally would continue on. Just make sure you get some HCG and start using it. This thread may provide you with some useful info on how to run your HCG: Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle
    Last edited by Georgie; 01-14-2006 at 05:21 PM.

Georgie is offline Member
    The reason I'd like to continue is because I haven't really gotten great results from it and my strength is just starting to pick up a little now. How bad would it mess up my hormones/natural test if I either waited it out for the new bottle of enanthate or used prop for a week. I know it would be putting a wave in my hormone levels being off for a week then throwing the test back into the mix, but I have to be off for two weeks before I start pct anyway so I guess im wondering how much damage one week off would do, or one week of prop.
    I dont think you understand that prop and test e are both testosterone . They are exactly the same thing, except how fast the testosterone is released in your bloodstream. So to answer your question neither option is going to do damage. You will be fine. If you are just starting to see results continue on, just make sure you get some HCG , have proper PCT lined up, and get bloodwork done.

Last edited by ben2285; 05-12-2008 at 11:42 PM.

Thread Information