Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

how long after a cycle to get gyno surgery done

Was wondering how long you have to be off cycle to go under the knife for gyno ? My friend had it done and said you should be off juice for a while before getting gyno removed is this correct? My girl got a boobjob and had to quit smoking so wanted to know the right info about stoping juice and getting gyno removed..

Vertex is offline Junior Member
    bump

I would take a month off at least.
    Some steroids can cause you to bleed more than you normally would.

Did you just start seeing gyno? or have you had it. If you just got it you might be able to reverse it. If you've had it for a long time then surgery is the only way.

I am on my second week of first cycle ever (test 500 deca 400) my gyno has been there for years, i want to finish this cycle up, then a few months later do the surgery, then few months after that do second cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Vertex
    I am on my second week of first cycle ever (test 500 deca 400) my gyno has been there for years, i want to finish this cycle up, then a few months later do the surgery, then few months after that do second cycle

That makes no sence to me.

So let me get this straight. You have gyno from puberty , and your doing a cycle?

Surgery is gonna put you out from lifting for a month, so why cycle now? your gonna lose all your gains from this cycle.

so a month off of the gym you lose all of your cycle gains?

so a month off of the gym you lose all of your cycle gains?

Yep....

After surgery you have to lay around for a month and not do anything. No lifting maybe some walking, not even jogging.

So I would say the gains from that cycle will be short lived.

so what your saying is, after my cycle wait____ long untill i get the surgery? how long should i wait

so what your saying is, after my cycle wait____ long untill i get the surgery? how long should i wait

Like I said in my first post in this thread.

A month off atleast.

but my new question is, how long after my cycle should i wait, so that the month off wont kill my gains, should i wait a couple months?

but my new question is, how long after my cycle should i wait, so that the month off wont kill my gains, should i wait a couple months?

Your gonna lose size no matter what, it doesn't matter how long you wait.
    How bad is your gyno?
    Have you seen a surgeon?
    Are you sure it's not just fat?
    Or is it gland or a fat/gland mix?

i havent seen a surgeon yet, and im not sure how to tell what it is, my nipples are a little puffy when they get hard my chest looks real good, they never itch or hurt but when i squeeze the area i feel something, not sure if its the gland, or fat, or what

i havent seen a surgeon yet, and im not sure how to tell what it is, my nipples are a little puffy when they get hard my chest looks real good, they never itch or hurt but when i squeeze the area i feel something, not sure if its the gland, or fat, or what

Whats your height and weight? Many fat kids have puffy nipples, but it's not gland related.

If they are puffy and stick out far and your not fat, then thats the gland pushing out your nipple, and that is gyno.

If you feel around your nipple or under it any hard bumps thats gland tissue, and thats gyno. Go see a GOOD surgeon about it. Make sure he knows what he's doing, and his work is really good. Have him take a look at it and he will tell you if it's gyno or not.

if i knew how to post a pic i would show you a pic of my upper body, im not fat im 6' about 210lbs maybe 12-14% bf? no hard lumps, soft lump yes

im trying to upload the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how long after a cycle to get gyno surgery done-wtf.jpg  

wooooooot

im trying to upload the pic

Can't really tell by that pic.

If it is gyno it's not a bad case of it. You do have some puffyness...but some peoples nips just look like that.

Seeing a surgeon (that knows his shit) feel you up is the only way to knowfor sure.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i dont even see gyno bro, are you sure you want to spend around 3000 dollars for surgery?

thank you for help. i better hurry up and look into some nolva for this cycle im on , but i am taking winny and i heard it acts as an anti-e

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i dont even see gyno bro, are you sure you want to spend around 3000 dollars for surgery?
    untill just now i thought for sure it was gyno? but im also an anal mother fugger

im also an anal mother fugger
    i know that feeling bro

well ill post my after-cycle pics here too, if its gotten any worse im sure it will be noticable, thanks for the help guys

thank you for help. i better hurry up and look into some nolva for this cycle im on , but i am taking winny and i heard it acts as an anti-e

whats your cycle look like?
    Your not running an anti E????

500 test-e and 400 deca dura split twice a week
    40 winny tabs ED
    no anti-e

40 winny tabs ED
    no anti-e

Winstrol is suppose to stop progesterone gyno , but I would take vitamin b6 just in case. Get nolvadex for the test ASAP.

ok, how much should i take?

40 winny tabs ED
    no anti-e
    try taking letrozole , itl block the estrogen from the test, plus itl help reverse gyno much better than nolvadex

ok, how much should i take?

200mgs vitamin b6 a day-----for deca
    20mgs nolvadex a day-------for test

letro would be more ideal for taking as an anti e while running deca . its much stronger than nolvadex too.

Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL $45.00

Click to enlarge
    Tamoxifen Citrate is not an anabolic /androgenic steroid . For male and female bodybuilders, however, it is a very useful and recommended compound which is confirmed by its widespread use and mostly positive results. Tomoxifen citrate belongs to the group of sex hormones and is a so-called antiestrogen. The normal application of Tomoxifen citrate is in the treatment of certain forms of breast cancer in female patients. With Tomoxifen citrate it is possible to reverse an existing growth process of deceased tissue and prevent further growth. The growth of certain tissues is stimulated by the body's own estrogen hormone. This is especially true for the breast glands in men and women since the body has a large number of estrogen receptors at these glands which can bond with the estrogens present in the blood. If the bodys own estrogen level is unusually high an undesired growth of breast glands occurs. However, in healthy women and particularly in men this is not the case. Despite this, it is mostly male bodybuilders who use Tomoxifen citrate, and fewer women. At first sight this seems somewhat inconceivable but when taking a closer look, the reasons are clear. Bodybuilders who take Tomoxifen citrate also use anabolic steroids at the same time. Since most steroids aromatize more or less strongly, i.e. part of the substance is converted into estrogens, male bodybuilders can experience a significant elevation in the normally very low estrogen level. This can lead to feminization symptoms such as gynecomastia (growth of breast glands), increased fat deposits and higher water retention.

this is nolva?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Like I said in my first post in this thread.

A month off atleast.
    Where do you get this info from.have you had surgery? I have

I was back in the gym 5 days later and benching 2 weeks later(400lbs)I had lypo and the gland surgically removed and drains installed for 5 days.once the drains came out I was in the gym.legs,arms no shoulders though(too much pressure putting hands above head)

dont stop your cycle,as a matter of fact go heavier.I was running anadrol ,deca ,test(2g's) and slin stright thru recovery.my surgeon said he never seen anyone heal as fast.

Some steroids can cause you to bleed more than you normally would.

what gear will cause you to bleed more? are you taking blood thinners?
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 02-09-2006 at 01:56 PM.

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    I had the surgery also and was back in the gym after 1 week with no limitations. And my insurance paid for everything except my $15 copay!

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    And traded the perks for D-bols!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PRAMANIS
    I had the surgery also and was back in the gym after 1 week with no limitations. And my insurance paid for everything except my $15 copay!
    Nice Bro!!

AGAIN: PEOPLE NEED NOT REPLY TO SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 02-09-2006 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Nice Bro!!

AGAIN: PEOPLE NEED NOT REPLY TO SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

I hope your not refering to me.
    Because if you are you don't know what your talking about.

You were on steroids through your recovery? Why waste money and health being on AAS if your going to be out of lifting for weeks?
    Lifting right after pumps were removed? The wounds haven't even closed from them removing them.

Lifting that soon after surgery is stupid and I wouldn't advise anybody doing it. It greatly increases chance of fluid build up and warping of the chest. So ask yourself this , do you want to go back under the knife just because you were impatient and got back in the weightroom to soon.

It has happened to others, if you were lucky enough for it not to happen to you DEVLDOG then good for you.

what gear will cause you to bleed more? are you taking blood thinners?

Deca , tbol are some that can cause prolonged bleeding due to them effecting your blood clauting. I think other AAS that increase your RBC count drastically can also cause you to bleed more.

Deca , tbol are some that can cause prolonged bleeding due to them effecting your blood clauting. I think other AAS that increase your RBC count drastically can also cause you to bleed more.
    JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HIGHER RBC eg: EPO...ANADROL ..that doesnt nesacerally lead to excess bleeding.and if your blood was clotted as you state it definately wouldnt bleed profusely...I would like to see any study saying different if you have them.

and as far as my comment,yes it was directed to you.how do you comment on surgery you havent had?
    I had it , I can give a fair assesment of what happens.there was no waste in running gear straight thrue.my intentions were soley to help with he****g.and it payed off well.I have a detailed thread on here explaining the entire process if your interested.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HIGHER RBC eg: EPO...ANADROL ..that doesnt nesacerally lead to excess bleeding.and if your blood was clotted as you state it definately wouldnt bleed profusely...I would like to see any study saying different if you have them.

and as far as my comment,yes it was directed to you.how do you comment on surgery you havent had?
    I had it , I can give a fair assesment of what happens.there was no waste in running gear straight thrue.my intentions were soley to help with he****g.and it payed off well.I have a detailed thread on here explaining the entire process if your interested.

Yeah I've read it.
    You said you benched 21 days after surgery, not 2 weeks like you said here... thats almost a month, and to early still. Sometimes you forget the exact numbers of stuff that happened awhile ago....
    I've had the surgery.
    Under Oral turinabol hooker tells about how it would take more time to stop the bleeding of cuts while on tbol, because of blood not being able to clott as it normally would. I'm pretty sure deca does the same thing, and so does other steroids .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information